Player
    Character
    Ardea Herodias
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60

Tank looking for LS or Friends to help with first runs of FCoB

Hey guys! I'm a relatively "new" tank (War / ilvl 107) and I'm looking for friendly help on the server to assist with basically all turns of Bahamut. I'm reaching out so I can learn the mechanics with understanding people so I can be confident doing the runs at a later point via Duty Finder etc. I've only done T1 so I'll be appreciative of any help for the next 12 or 13. I'm assuming there's a new player bonus for these raids so there'll be some incentive for helping out . I usually play during evening hours.

Also I'm not looking into grinding out all the coils in a week or so, if someone's willing to help with one a week or something that'll be perfectly fine! :]

Thanks everyone! ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Steady Styrmdraga
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardea View Post
    Hey guys! I'm a relatively "new" tank (War / ilvl 107) and I'm looking for friendly help on the server to assist with basically all turns of Bahamut. I'm reaching out so I can learn the mechanics with understanding people so I can be confident doing the runs at a later point via Duty Finder etc. I've only done T1 so I'll be appreciative of any help for the next 12 or 13. I'm assuming there's a new player bonus for these raids so there'll be some incentive for helping out . I usually play during evening hours.

Also I'm not looking into grinding out all the coils in a week or so, if someone's willing to help with one a week or something that'll be perfectly fine! :]

Thanks everyone! ^^
    Our Free Company is progression focused, and do these turns weekly, though mostly with a focus on the "gatekeeper" ones, such as Turn 5 and Turn 9.

You might check us out - www.thehellbornmanta.com
    (0)