Player
    Character
    Rannie Lfey
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrin_Aybarra View Post
    The OP was wondering how exactly the loot system worked in FFXIV and was wondering if there was a way to "roll" on an item.

http://goo.gl/LjKs4

so in the french client there wasn't /random?
    (0)
    I have a secret to tell. From my electrical well. It's a simple message and I'm leaving out the whistles and bells. So the room must listen to me Filibuster vigilantly. My name is blue canary one note* spelled l-i-t-e. My story's infinite Like the Longines Symphonette it doesn't rest- TMBG Birdhouse in your Soul
    A huge THANK YOU!!!! For FINALLY selling the Meteor Survivor Polo on the store. AND a huge thanks to my friend who bought it for me while he was at Fan Fest!!! YES I finally have my POLO!!!

Player
    Character
    Sephrick Markarius
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Rannie View Post
    so in the french client there wasn't /random?
    The OP was asking if there was anything akin to the XI loot system of an item dropping into a community lot pool and everyone being able to cast a lot on it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rannie Lfey
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephrick View Post
    The OP was asking if there was anything akin to the XI loot system of an item dropping into a community lot pool and everyone being able to cast a lot on it.

Oh that wasn't explained well enough i guess or I just didn't understand it cause they're talking about /random not being in 1.19 and i'm like o.O /random has been in the game since before I believe.... maybe wrong on that lol mind very tired
    (0)
    I have a secret to tell. From my electrical well. It's a simple message and I'm leaving out the whistles and bells. So the room must listen to me Filibuster vigilantly. My name is blue canary one note* spelled l-i-t-e. My story's infinite Like the Longines Symphonette it doesn't rest- TMBG Birdhouse in your Soul
    A huge THANK YOU!!!! For FINALLY selling the Meteor Survivor Polo on the store. AND a huge thanks to my friend who bought it for me while he was at Fan Fest!!! YES I finally have my POLO!!!

Player
    Character
    Sephrick Markarius
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Rannie View Post
    Oh that wasn't explained well enough i guess or I just didn't understand it cause they're talking about /random not being in 1.19 and i'm like o.O /random has been in the game since before I believe.... maybe wrong on that lol mind very tired
    It was in 1.20 http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...tch-1.20-Notes
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chinook Sirocco
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    Yes, it's the same interview sadly.

Read it quickly, and there's not even subtle additional information that could come from the use of different words.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boule Depoil
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Starting gear in 2.0

That was posted in a thread talking about the new RSE shown at the Japan Expo.

Quote Originally Posted by Youmukon View Post
    Certains d’entre vous se demandaient certainement si les équipements de départ seront disponibles pour les anciens joueurs. Pour répondre à cette demande, les développeurs envisagent de rendre l’obtention des équipements de départ possible directement via un PNJ ou alors via l’artisanat.

Tous les détails se sont pas encore décidés, mais les anciens joueurs n’ont pas a s’inquiéter !
    Some of you must have been wondering if the new 2.0 starting gear will be available for existing players. The devs are thinking of making them available through a NPC or through crafting.

All the details haven't been decided yet, but do not worry !
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Boule Depoil
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    New emotes

Hate to be the bearer of bad news ...

Quote Originally Posted by Youmukon View Post
    Bonjour !

L’équipe en charge des animations m’a confirmé que les emote /slap, /smile ou /hug ne devraient pas être présentes lors de la sortie de la version 2.0 . En revanche il est probable que ces emotes voient le jour plus tard !
    Hello !

The animation team confirmed to me that the emotes /slap, /smile or /hug won't be available at 2.0 launch.

However, it is possible that these emotes arrive later !
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Payadopa Astraya
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 71
    Gods, I SO miss /slap!
    Thanks for the translation! ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chinook Sirocco
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    The original dev post that I translated for /slap emote contained the word "probable" instead of "possible", but used the latter to not make false hope as "probable" isn't 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    Hey guys!

Although /slap, /smile or /hug won't be available right at the 2.0 launch, they will be making an appearance after!

Rukkirii smiles warmly.
    But Rukkirii just confirmed it will be available later !
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rannie Lfey
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephrick View Post
    ahhh thanks I could have sworn it was in before that but I guess I was wrong thank you for that ^_^

wow can't believe it was that long ago too I just remember that they had it and it was even messed up because you could type in /ramdon and it would still work thought it was before moogle fight was introduced
    (0)

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast