Player
    Character
    Kaiser Barbarossa
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 58

Ilvl 129 BRD looking for FC and raid group

I am thinking of transferring to Gilgamesh and am wanting to see if i can get an FC/group before doing so. I am currently on the Lamia server and clear t13 weekly for 7 weeks. My ilvl is 129. The reason i am thinking of transferring is because Lamia isn't the type of server i want to be on anymore. The majority of people here are hostile, the party finder is not very busy, and the talent of the majority of players is not very high making it difficult to find replacements for raid groups or to even start a new group.

I am looking for a high progression FC that holds their member to standards and cares about how they are viewed as a Free Company and wants to keep a good reputation.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...acter/5539004/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eclaire Henry
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Hello, our wonderful BARD may no longer play the game soon. We have an excellent group with some impressive server/world Prog people in.

We are also doing savage and pushing the new content quickly. If you're looking for a Raid 1st environment, Please post your skype/email so that I may contact you.

Thanks and GL
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaiser Barbarossa
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 58
    xxduixxcrwnroyl is my skype
    (0)

4. 03-01-2015 05:49 AM

Player
    Character
    Cryptfox Tercero
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Yea Kaiser, I was gonna msg u once I found out bout Celes' group. But u went off line
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eclaire Henry
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Hey thabks everyone. Our BRD will be staying on the game after all, if it changes in a short period of time will skype you.

Thanks again
    (0)