Player

All unlocks from 50 to raiding

It may happen I missed something so I am asking your help for any improvement, or missing things! Thank You!

Please note this is very subjective and everyone have its own play styles, so this is not something to follow step by step, but just one of the multiple paths a player can follow!

What follows now, are all unlocks for all duties that offer you tomes and gear. Please note it is supposed you have done all previous steps, so here are the missing unlocks forward. Have Fun!

Unlocking the Duty Roulette: High level
    1. Complete the level 50 quest “This Time's for Fun” (Mor Dhona (22,8 ), unlocks Halatali (Hard) High-level duty);
    2. Complete the level 50 quest “Out of Sight, Out of Mine” (Mor Dhona (22,8 ), unlocks Copperbell Mines (Hard) High-level duty);
    3. Complete the level 50 quest “Maniac Manor” (Mor Dhona (22,8 ), unlocks Haukke Manor (Hard) High-level duty);
    4. Complete the level 50 quest “Curds and Slay” (Mor Dhona (22,8 ), unlocks Brayflox's Longstop (Hard) High-level duty);
    5. Complete the level 50 quest “One Night in Amdapor” (Mor Dhona (22,8 ), unlocks The Lost City of Amdapor High-level duty);
    6. Complete the level 50 quest “Sirius Business” (Western La Noscea (26,26), unlocks Pharos Sirius High-level duty);
    7. Complete the level 50 quest “Blood for Stone” (Mor Dhona (21,8 ), unlocks Stone Vigil (Hard) High-level duty);
    8. Complete the level 50 quest “King of the Hull” (Mor Dhona (21,8 ), unlocks Hullbreaker Isle High-level duty);
    9. Complete the level 50 quest “Corpse Groom” (Ul'dah - Steps of Nald (12,8 ), unlocks Tam-Tara Deepcroft (Hard) High-level duty);
    10. Complete the level 50 quest “It's Definitely Pirates” (Bloezoeng, Mor Dhona (22,8 ), unlocks Sastasha (Hard) High-level duty);
    11. Complete the level 50 quest “The Wrath of Qarn” (Hugubert, Mor Dhona (22,8 ), unlocks The Sunken Temple of Qarn (Hard) High-level duty);
    12. Complete the level 50 quest “Not Easy Being Green” (Bloezoeng, Mor Dhona (22,8 ), unlocks The Wanderer’s Palace (Hard) High-level duty);
    13. Complete the level 50 quest “For Keep's Sake” (Lauriane, Mor Dhona (22,8 ), unlocks Amdapor Keep (Hard) High-level duty);

Unlocking the Duty Roulette: Expert
    1. Complete the Main Scenario quest “???” (unlocks ??? Expert duty);

Unlocking the other Duty Roulette: Trials duties
    Note: roulette will unlock when you just complete any two duties on this category.
    1. Complete the Hildibrand quest chain “The Rise and Fall of Gentlemen” (Ul'dah - Steps of Nald 9,8 ) > ... > “The Three Collectors” (unlocks Battle on the Big Bridge trial) > ... > "The Coliseum Conundrum" (unlocks The Dragon's Neck trial);

Unlocking Raids
    1. Complete the level 50 quest chain “Legacy of Allag” (Mor Dhona (21,8 )) > “Sanding It Down” (Mor Dhona (30,12)) > “A Performance for the Ages” > “Labyrinth of the Ancients” (unlocks The Labyrinth of the Ancients (aka the CT) raid) > "For Prosperity" > "Syrcus Tower" (unlocks The Syrcus Tower raid) > "The World Of Darkness" (unlocks The World Of Darkness (aka WoD) raid) (note: ST drops materials needed to purchase an i100 weapon, and to upgrade the i100 gear to i110, while WoD drops i120 gear);
    2. Complete the quest “Primal Awakening” (The Waking Sands (6,6), unlocks The Binding Coil of Bahamut raid);

Other unlocks
    1. (after WoD done) Complete the quest chain “The Light of Hope” (Rammbroes, Mor Dhona (30, 12)) > "But I Hardly Noah": it unlocks "The Gift of the Archmagus" (Koh Rabntah, Mor Dhona (21, 8 )), a weekly quest that gives you materials used to upgrade your Ironworks i120 items to i130, and purchase i120 weapons;
    (9)
    Last edited by LalaRu; 06-22-2015 at 02:45 AM. Reason: added preliminary Heavensward channges

Player

Added Steps of Faith, and separated the roulettes for more clarity.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    X'fei Tia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Nice guide

btw after finishing the World of Darkness quest line you can also unlock the weekly quest for upgrading your Poetics Gear.

Also hunts are missing.
    (1)

Player

yep true, added them
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Brainbasher Betty
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Exactly what I was looking for :-) Thanks!
    (1)

Player

Added preliminary Heavensward changes.

I'd expect a lot will change about what it were the "old" endgame level, 50. So I will try to keep current this (and the other) guides to reflect those changes, as leveling and metagame too.

More likely the "1 to 50" unlocks will become a "1 to 60", as I think people will be more interestied on reach the cap, than unlock and stop some time at what it were the old endgame stuff.

Oh man, all those memories....
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fungsin Titans
    World
    Aegis
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 57
    Great informations and guide to a newbie like me~
    (0)