Player
    Character
    Sirius Dogstar
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    In the French interview at FinalFantasy14.eu, Yoshida stated:

If summons are not considered primals, they will be more common and more people will be able to summon them. We will add the summoner class which can summon carbuncle but theyre different from primals. So primals can only be summons by free companies.
    This could mean great things for a possible Moogle avatar. On the other hand, my proposed ideas for Moogles reach outside the realm of Summoner class alone. They would have to be separate from Summoner class in order to incorporate the plethora of abilities I listed. If Moogles were made to be an avatar like Carbuncle, than it wouldn't make sense for them to appear over any other class you had activated (i.e. their role in crafting/gathering). It also wouldn't allow for insane amounts of customization/gear for personal Moogles. Having your own personal Moogle in the OP revolves around the entirety of the classes as a whole. Plus, I doubt SE would let us have a Chocobo, a Moogle and Carbuncle out simultaneously (makes me wonder how Chocobos will fit into the equation in terms of parties and summons in regard to their current plans). I dunno, would it be overkill to have them all out simultaneously?

*Actually, their plans for Chocobo growth entails a lot of what I've proposed for Moogles to do in battle (Healing, Support, etc), and possibly gathering (digging). This is making my OP weaker lol.

Either way, if SE allowed Summoner to call up a Moogle as an avatar without any of my proposed ideas, I'd still be very happy to see them at our side in that format as well.
    (1)
    Last edited by Zaireeka2025; 10-29-2011 at 02:00 AM.

Player
    Character
    Hiraeth Petrichor
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I have absolutely adored moogles since I first saw my first in FFVI (I played series out of order). I've always wanted something like DRG but with a pet flying moogle instead of the wyvern. Maybe they could add something along those lines? You still get it as an adventuring companion and you get a pet class out of it!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Luca Abbot
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaireeka2025 View Post
    In the French interview at FinalFantasy14.eu, Yoshida stated:

This could mean great things for a possible Moogle avatar. On the other hand, my proposed ideas for Moogles reach outside the realm of Summoner class alone. They would have to be separate from Summoner class in order to incorporate the plethora of abilities I listed. If Moogles were made to be an avatar like Carbuncle, than it wouldn't make sense for them to appear over any other class you had activated (i.e. their role in crafting/gathering). It also wouldn't allow for insane amounts of customization/gear for personal Moogles. Having your own personal Moogle in the OP revolves around the entirety of the classes as a whole. Plus, I doubt SE would let us have a Chocobo, a Moogle and Carbuncle out simultaneously (makes me wonder how Chocobos will fit into the equation in terms of parties and summons in regard to their current plans). I dunno, would it be overkill to have them all out simultaneously?

*Actually, their plans for Chocobo growth entails a lot of what I've proposed for Moogles to do in battle (Healing, Support, etc), and possibly gathering (digging). This is making my OP weaker lol.

Either way, if SE allowed Summoner to call up a Moogle as an avatar without any of my proposed ideas, I'd still be very happy to see them at our side in that format as well.
    I wouldn't really want them to be attached to a class but, that they can assist you when you need it in any condition. (Sort of like your path Companion but, they can actually DO something!)
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Oliver Wise
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    It is a very nice idea. But like OP said it seems that Chocobos are getting much of the attention atm. I'd say It would be great and it wouldn't cost them much to make a "moogle" be the one who explains you how the game mechanics work, in the initial tutorial.

Plus, it would sort of "click" with part of the storyline.
    (2)

Player

great idea man bump it up
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sirius Dogstar
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdir View Post
    It is a very nice idea. But like OP said it seems that Chocobos are getting much of the attention atm. I'd say It would be great and it wouldn't cost them much to make a "moogle" be the one who explains you how the game mechanics work, in the initial tutorial.

Plus, it would sort of "click" with part of the storyline.
    Ya, as much as I love chocobos, I still would rather see Moogles get the spotlight just as much as they are. Perhaps players can have options? Chocobos can help in melee battle, and Moogles are more magic oriented in battle.

Let the rumble begin!

(1)
    Last edited by Zaireeka2025; 11-03-2011 at 09:31 AM.

Player
    Character
    Bohz Kiyoshi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    This sounds a lot like felyne companions in MH, nya~
    (1)

Player
    I guess one use for them is we'll be able to murder them next patch. The horror ; ;
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sirius Dogstar
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyPrincess View Post
    I guess one use for them is we'll be able to murder them next patch. The horror ; ;
    The horror!! I hope the Evil Moogle model actually looks evil and different than the current Moogle models. It would only make sense.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sirius Dogstar
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcatman View Post
    This sounds a lot like felyne companions in MH, nya~
    That's pretty much the image I'd have if they were designed the way they were in FFXII.
    (0)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast