Area and coordinates:stable or and summoned
    Steps:
    1. the chococo attend the rank 11 ov lv 10
    2. i feeded chocobo with thawnairian onion
    3. after i summoned chocobo and i killed 1 mob to gain lv11 and worked
    4.i assign sp points and stabled chocobo
    5. i tryed to train with krakkaroot but don't worked
    6. i tryed to kills some mobs but not worked
    7.i tryed to train again the chocobo but i receiveded an error about the impossibility to gains expirience
    8. the new lv and expirience bar are right but the lv number is still orange.
    (0)
    Last edited by vincentx83; 02-12-2015 at 07:09 PM.

Player
    Character
    Van Steve
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    You have to kill 1 mob to cap experience then feed it onion to be able to feed it next hr .. i hope it help
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Duuude Bismarck
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by VanSteve View Post
    You have to kill 1 mob to cap experience then feed it onion to be able to feed it next hr .. i hope it help
    VanSteve is correct. You did step 2 and step 3 in the wrong order.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Astryd Lilium
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    If a user receive a message when feed a chocobo reporting is not possible to gain more exp what means? That the max is reached so he/she can pass to the next step.
    Is totally unnatural that to confirm the limit of a rank a player have to use the chocobo in battle and is normal to give the onion at that moment!
    Why SE do this thing? Is totally not right and too sad like a fraud! No one messago to advert the player
    And what is the solution? To use the one refund from SE.
    Thanvarian onion is the way to step up so the USE can only means "OK, next step" or "No, error message" and if not in this way is a fraud or a bug, you can choose.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Duuude Bismarck
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Astryd View Post
    If a user receive a message when feed a chocobo reporting is not possible to gain more exp what means? That the max is reached so he/she can pass to the next step.
    Is totally unnatural that to confirm the limit of a rank a player have to use the chocobo in battle and is normal to give the onion at that moment!
    Why SE do this thing? Is totally not right and too sad like a fraud! No one messago to advert the player
    And what is the solution? To use the one refund from SE.
    Thanvarian onion is the way to step up so the USE can only means "OK, next step" or "No, error message" and if not in this way is a fraud or a bug, you can choose.
    It gives you a warning that feeding the onion at this stage does nothing. But you ignore the warning and feed anyways.

If you open the tutorial at the stable, it explains this in more detail.

You are blaming SE for your own inability to pay attention. SE has done more than they needed to on their part.

/thread.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Astryd Lilium
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Sorry Duuude007 but that message is not for the chocobo level but about experience and in fact the onion not give experience so someone could understand works like intended and is so wrong and unclear that is not me but SE that admit that is a big problem and you can find for this a long message in support page but why simply not rewrite (3 min) the code and erase the use of an onion when not allowed? They spent a lot of time to add a mini-patch to change the color of a valentine dress but not solve this big problem, is impossible to understand!!!!
    But OK, if I a company admit that a product has a problem, no problem, at least they refund you especially if they can do in some seconds and for free but NOT SE they told you to use the one time reclaim that is used for user errors and is not right!
    I repeat, SE you have to correct that error and refund the onions.
    I don't like the flame and I don't want to return on this and this is my last post.
    (0)