Player
    Character
    Immortal Legend
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70

Level 50 Nodes.

Alright not sure if this is a bug or just something that should be fixed. I went to a lvl 50 node the other day for a Fragrant log gathering in Southshroud. I clicked on the tree BUT... BUT... i didnt do anything (no gathering, logging etc. I backed out cuz I wanted to use some food before I went gathering some logs. When I backed out the node disapeared. The FC I am in said it did that because it's a UNSPOILED node when u touch it is the reason it vanished. The argument here is....I DIDNT even touch it lol I clicked on the tree... that's not considered touching lol. Anyhow if you could fix it where if u click on the tree and not gather or touch the tree we can still back out if we forgot to eat some food or change gear and the node still be accessible. Thanks for checking.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Femke Fisker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 56
    If you simply highlight the node, you can still eat food. Once you open the node and try backing out, your screwed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Immortal Legend
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Ya Clicking the node and backing out it will disappear even if u do nothing to the node.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Femke Fisker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 56
    It is rather stupid. I mis-click stuff all the time. Losing a node you've been waiting an hour for is super frustrating.
    (0)