Player
    Character
    L'zelle Vhaal
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Recruiting a Friend assistance please.

Greetings guys, I'm going to invite a friend to play this game and I saw the recruitment program. It says that I need to send him an invite to his email which I did & after that he needs to create a SE account which he already created but on his account, it doesn't show any information to type in the friend's code that i sent.

He hasn't registered the game yet with the code that came in with the game because we don't want to screw this up lol. The questions are, how can we the setup the recruitment program? does he needs to register the game on the SE account prior to installing the game or at the moment that he's installing the game, he will be asked to type in the friend's code?

I know that he needs to pay also for at least 90 days in a row so we can get the items instantly which he will (somehow I haven't figure out how to pay for extra months in advance with a debit card, I use game cards) so i just need assistance with this issue so we can both get the items once this is setup.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mogbranth; 01-31-2015 at 04:38 AM.

Player
    Character
    Makani Risvertasashi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Once he has registered the account (use the game's CD key), log into mog station. There will be a button above his account info (they're grey and rectangular) that lets him apply a code. This can be done any time BEFORE a subscription fee is paid, but not after.

This is where your friend should look for the button:

(2)
    Last edited by Risvertasashi; 01-31-2015 at 04:56 AM. Reason: added screenshot

Player
    Character
    L'zelle Vhaal
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Risvertasashi View Post
    Once he has registered the account (use the game's CD key), log into mog station. There will be a button above his account info (they're grey and rectangular) that lets him apply a code. This can be done any time BEFORE a subscription fee is paid, but not after.

This is where your friend should look for the button:

Awesome! thank you very much for this information and the picture as well, we will check there once he does the registration. Thank you very much once again, much appreciated.
    (0)