Player
    Character
    Xela Vii
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70

<UndefeatedoftheEast> Searching for Friends : D

Hi, recently got back into this game with some friends after a 10 month break. We started a FC and are looking for people to play with. I'm an ilvl97 Paladin with a BLM too. One friend is an ilvl 63 Warrior, another a Scholar, a third friend a Dragoon, and the final a Bard.

We're all pretty cool and laid back people who would love to meet others to run stuff with. Thus far I've been enjoying endgame while helping my buddies through the main story (admittedly most of my time is to the latter but it's still good fun). Basically, we're just looking for some like-minded people who are interested in adventuring, consistent endgame progression, and just general fun.

We're interested in FC members, possibly allying with another FC, or communicating with others via linkshell. So anyone who just wants to talk and possibly play together do let me know. Send me a tell in Diabolos on my character (Xela Vii). Would love to talk to some possible adventuring buddies. : D
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xela Vii
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70

Searching For Friends (Update) : D

Hey cool people!

Just posting again to update my status concerning the friend-looking-for process! Yesterday I received joyous correspondence from a wonderful individual. It led to me creating a Link Shell entitled "Jolly Co-opers".

In this Link Shell we are recruiting anyone who is interested in adventuring, running content together, eventually running Coils, and all the other fun things in Eorzea!

So if anyone is interested, once again, contact my character (Xela Vii) in game or anyone in our Link Shell (check my lodestone for more information).

Happy adventuring and I hope to meet more of you all. : D
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tavian Truesilver
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    what time frame are you usually on?
    (0)
    Tavian Truesilver - Leader of Aurelian Dawn

Player
    Character
    Xela Vii
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70

Sorry for Late Response Tavian

...yo! What's going on with you! Once again sorry for the late response on this thread. I'm usually on around 8-11pm EST. As in I log in around those times. Usually closer to nine-ish but around there. Send me a tell in game and we can go from there!

Also, my LS seems to be nightowlish too.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Seras Darksteele
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Would love to join! Did a search, didn't see you on, but I will keep looking! I'm trying to make a LS with the same intentions. ;D
    (0)