Player
    Character
    Callesta Frost
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50

What?....You don't want my money?!?!?!

Error 601 still happening to me today....3 days of downtime now. Already called the bank its NOT on my end so I don't want to hear the same old cut and copy BS. Really though what kind of lame business practice is this? I want to give you 14.99 and you wont even take it? Fix your shit...tons of great games coming out soon Square.
    (0)

Character
    Lexia Lightress
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Do you have a paypal account? Have you tried that option? Many say that works very well for them.
    (0)

Character
    Ilitsa Samariya
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    This just happened to me too. I've had a 390 day sub so far with the same cc, and all of a sudden when it rolled over to renew yesterday, it was rejected and now have been getting error 406.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lemuel Baruch
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 86
    Ive had this happen. When I called a SE rep- they asked me cancel my card on my account. And update it and I was able to get the error removed BUT, theres something you need to be aware of for ever failed attempt your account gets locked out for 24 hours. Its stupid but its the way it works.

Call up SE and ask if there is any lockouts on your account if there is- don't do anything but wait till its over, than remove any of your cards on the mog station accounts and update it. see if that works.

I have had 0 issues with this till one time I didnt have the funds in my account and it tried to renew itself, not sure if thats what happened but it seems from all the posts ive read, its associated with their renewal process.
    (0)
    Last edited by Lemuel81; 01-27-2015 at 03:47 AM.

Player
    Character
    Skiri Rainer
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 48
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemuel81 View Post
    Ive had this happen. When I called a SE rep- they asked me cancel my card on my account. And update it and I was able to get the error removed BUT, theres something you need to be aware of for ever failed attempt your account gets locked out for 24 hours. Its stupid but its the way it works.

Call up SE and ask if there is any lockouts on your account if there is- don't do anything but wait till its over, than remove any of your cards on the mog station accounts and update it. see if that works.

I have had 0 issues with this till one time I didnt have the funds in my account and it tried to renew itself, not sure if thats what happened but it seems from all the posts ive read, its associated with their renewal process.
    Hmm... Perhaps a change on the system in the back-end? Hopefully this doesn't become a widespread issue. I doubt they'd let it be one of course, but here's to hoping!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leyna Crosse
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiri View Post
    Hmm... Perhaps a change on the system in the back-end? Hopefully this doesn't become a widespread issue. I doubt they'd let it be one of course, but here's to hoping!
    This 601 issue has been a problem since launch and back in FFXI too. Its not related to charge backs and their is an entire 120+ page thread regarding it here: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...de-401-and-601

If your card is no longer working, I suggest you try to buy Crysta using PayPal. because SE has never fixed this issue. (Or rather I should say Global Collect, has never fixed this issue)
    (1)
    Last edited by Vespar; 02-02-2015 at 07:46 AM.