Player
    Character
    Revim Aitarken
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 24

Upgraded from trial now unable to play

I attempted to upgrade my free trial (ps3) to take advantage of the 10% off sale on PSN only to be told I could not get either the standard or collectors edition as I owned the trial. Fair enough, I thought. I'll update my account on mognet, right?

"To play on ps3 you must have purchased the digital download edition..." Right, I've done that, apparently. and I have to upgrade my account to add a subscription, so I'll surely get a registration code from purchasing the game here. No, no I don't.

Now, I'm not after a refund even though I would have paid less on PSN than I did via square enix IF THAT HAD OF BEEN AN AVAILABLE OPTION. I just want to be able to continue playing with full functionality as my gf and I have both hit 15 in about a day of the free trial service and were enjoying the game. Fortunately I managed to stop her before she made the same mistake.

I can't play on PC, I couldn't purchase the retail edition on my playstation and I have no means of even continuing the free trial that i UPGRADED to get into this predicament.

So, can we change the subscription to match the only format I've played this game on and that I had intended to continue playing on, with at least one additional subscriber? I followed the instructions via the client and believed I was following the correct procedure on the website. I do not want a disc copy and was unable, at all, to purchase a digital copy, the account I intended to add a subscription to informed me I must purchase the retail game, I did that. How do we proceed?
    (0)

2. 01-24-2015 04:58 AM

Player
    Character
    Revim Aitarken
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 24
    It has been 4 days since my erroneous purchase and the lodging of my ticket. It has been two days since your server acknowledged my ticket was lodged. What kind of time frame is this? I understand the weekend appeared but I lodged this about an hour after customer support closed on friday, surely I should have had an actual response, an opening of dialogue by now.
    (0)