Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    F'yahna Mhasi
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    This system wouldn't be so bad if we had a way to increases the chances for a drop. having a 10% chance tied to 20-40 minute dungeons while being at the mercy of RNG is a real pain after how well progress could be tracked during the Novus and Nexus steps. If they're not going to increase the drop rate they could at least change the quest so all dungeons that have to be done could be available at once so we had more options open to us instead of being stuck in one thing.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Dante Leonhart
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Update have run Tam tara hm 75 times now still no drop this is getting stupid
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Collon Cocolon
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Pure shatasha hard run for 4 days still no drop
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lineage Razor
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by RhazeCain View Post
    Hmm, so about the same time SE was making earlier steps easier (Atma, Alexandrite from fates), the last step became harder? And not telling us about it in patch notes of course.
    I don't believe SE has upped the difficulty rate. I think you were just lucky with your Ragnarok. As for Aurum Vale being filled with newbs, my experience has been the opposite; while I have gotten a couple of newb runs, most of the time there's other level 50s in there searching for their own Zodiac items. Remember, most newbs will only complete Aurum Vale ONCE and move on. Zodiac seekers, on the other hand, will do Aurum Vale over and over and over and over...

Quote Originally Posted by Delta041 View Post
    If they're not going to increase the drop rate they could at least change the quest so all dungeons that have to be done could be available at once so we had more options open to us instead of being stuck in one thing.
    Well, it's not possible to sign up for more than five dungeons at a time in Duty Finder, and with the quests as they are you can still have as many as eight dungeons available at once. Having all sixteen up at once, though, WOULD make High Roulette a more viable option for getting these done...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Squires Ailith
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Decided to start on this...no idea why. 0/10 in brayflox so far. People voiced how awful ATMA is, so the devs make ATMA 2.0. So much for the devs listening to feedback.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ilenia Nailo
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Hmm I had 17 times stone vigil and 12 times quarn. Everything else done in 5 runs tops. Several 1 or 2 runs only. That is meesed up if you didn't get after 30+ runs.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lineage Razor
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Brill_ View Post
    Decided to start on this...no idea why. 0/10 in brayflox so far. People voiced how awful ATMA is, so the devs make ATMA 2.0. So much for the devs listening to feedback.
    As bad as it is, Zodiac dungeons are nowhere NEAR as bad as Atma farming was in the beginning - largely because, even after dozens of attempts, running a dungeon is STILL more fun than grinding FATEs...

That, and items that take dozens of attempts to get are the exception, not the rule. Generally, you can expect to get an item in under five attempts, and it's not at all unusual to get a few of them on the first attempt.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Squires Ailith
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by LineageRazor View Post
    As bad as it is, Zodiac dungeons are nowhere NEAR as bad as Atma farming was in the beginning - largely because, even after dozens of attempts, running a dungeon is STILL more fun than grinding FATEs...

That, and items that take dozens of attempts to get are the exception, not the rule. Generally, you can expect to get an item in under five attempts, and it's not at all unusual to get a few of them on the first attempt.
    I'm on my 2nd dungeon and my experience has been quite difference. These are the easily speed runnable dungeons. It's already killing my motivation to go on. 10+ runs of darkhold or arum vale... ugh.

There are fun parts to it. I've been running these as a tank, and I landed a party in WP where the other 3 were fresh 50's. I had a fun run with those guys, helping them out, explaining things etc. Yes, it's not all bad.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raelen Medvin
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    While I got extraordinarily lucky with my drops (managed to get 12 in 2 days), I'd love to see some sort of system where the drop rate increased just a tiny bit each time you ran the dungeon so that we don't end up with people having to spam AV 47 times etc. I think it'd be fair to guarantee the drop at a certain point rather than leaving everything up to RNG.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Chris Corona
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelen View Post
    While I got extraordinarily lucky with my drops (managed to get 12 in 2 days), I'd love to see some sort of system where the drop rate increased just a tiny bit each time you ran the dungeon so that we don't end up with people having to spam AV 47 times etc. I think it'd be fair to guarantee the drop at a certain point rather than leaving everything up to RNG.
    I agree! Having the drop rate increase little by little each time you failed to get said items from the dungeon would make it more tolerable. I wonder why no one has done this yet.
    (2)

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast