Player
    Character
    Callinon Soulforge
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90

Disconnected at random

So this is by no means a new problem but it's increased in frequency after 2.5.

I will be disconnected seemingly at random (error 90000 or 90002). This will be accompanied by absolutely no lag. I'll be going through my rotation or I'll be dodging mechanics or having a conversation or standing around doing nothing and BAM, disconnect.

I will immediately log back in to an error saying my character is already logged in. Then a few seconds later I'll be able to get back in.

This has been going on for MONTHS and it's getting to be really frustrating.

I mean... imagine trying to play the game like this. I'm going along just fine doing my job and then without warning (no lag at all) I'm disconnected. This is especially problematic during party play.

As a dps, when I come back in I have 0 TP because someone thought THAT was a good idea.
    As a healer, my party probably died.
    As a tank.... my party probably died.

It may even have cost me loot and/or player commendations just now as it just occurred in a WP Hard after the last boss but before exiting the dungeon. Can't possibly know if it cost me these things or not.

I don't have this problem doing absolutely anything else on the Internet, so I have to conclude it's a problem with the game or the net coding involved here. Please PLEASE look into this. I love the game, but having this constantly happening is beyond frustrating.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Ninja Misty
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 24
    This issue started for me this evening. Getting the 900002 error with the disconnect. I have had no issues prior to today. Very frustrating, was able to play during the day today with zero issues.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Featal Symouri
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 10
    I have been having the same problem ever since the 2.5 patch. I log in and get into game and no creatures, or players are moving. I can move and even attack, but the monsters take zero damage and npcs are nonresponive. Then within just a few seconds to a minute I am disconnected. I do not have this problem with anything else online. I have not had a single issue with this game until the patch. I have yet to be able to log in once since then and not have this problem. Please will someone look into this and fix it or at least tell me what the problem is.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ninja Misty
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 24
    I uninstalled the game and downloaded again to see if that helped, nope. I had a few issues during the day, but noticed that it has gotten MUCH worse from 1800 EST until now. I am currently in the queue for tech support. My gaming buddy in Canada has had zero issues, I am in the US. Boo.

I also had no issues until after the latest patch.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mirage Brink
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 15
    ya im getting the exact same issue as featal. Not one issue before patch 2.5 but since they put it out the games pretty much unplayable for me, showing anywhere from 2k-30k ping. Sh** needs to get fixed asap -_- just wanna play the damn game haha
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Athelias Stratus
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Same, I resubbed for 2.5 after unsubbing in 2.1, and I was completely fine before 2.5. . I now get 90002 constantly and it gets progressivly worse after around 8 PM EST on weekdays. Being a Saturday I've had to deal with this all day so far. I think it may have something to do with how many people are playing, but not sure why 2.5 has caused these issues..
    (0)
    Last edited by Athelias; 01-25-2015 at 04:52 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kitsi Ocala
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 28
    been getting the 90002 a lot here as well. i don't usually play in primetime, but I did last night and it was pretty bad. I couldn't play until after midnight server time. was playing fine for awhile earlier today but now I can't stay on for more than 30 seconds.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Flare Oskopnir
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Same problem as everyone in this thread ; ;
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Velhart Aurion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Problem usually happens for me when a hunt is going on in an area. The influx of people makes the area unstable. I can sit in a non-crowded area all day, but when a hunt comes, chances are I will get the 90002 error.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Balthier Onette
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    I myself am getting this.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast