Rei'sela Leiyal
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 75
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukajoo View Post
    - all player characters are now chocobos
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaeffa View Post
    - And all chocobos are now Elezen, Hyur, Lalafell, Miqo'te, or Roegadyn (depending on plumage color).
    all player chat will now be translated into versions of "Kweh" before being displayed on screen..
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kiori Bug
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    I was thrown off a little bit by the title...my company's tag is FUN :P so I was taken aback a bit...but on topic...

-When running to mobs, pressing an action command to attack said mob will dismount you from your chocobo.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kiriah Aishi
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KioriBug View Post
    I was thrown off a little bit by the title...my company's tag is FUN :P so I was taken aback a bit...
    Sorry about that. Just people here are too serious and take my silly threads as serious. I've been called an idiot countless times, as well as actually having someone who doesn't know "how [I] can cope with basic day-to-day functions." So I've opted to use that mark as a denotation so that we can make fun of too serious people. D:
    (1)
    Violyre Plays FFXIV!: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvwF1ELv6j4LrErSQ5EIbPap2wwRcM4oH

Remember all of those things that people said would kill the game? Yeah. I'm compiling a list.
    The Many Deaths of FFXIV: A Historical Thread
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/198895-The-Many-Deaths-of-Final-Fantasy-XIV

Player
    Character
    Forra Descren
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    - Fixed issue with first person camera height for Lalafell.

>.>
    (4)
    Roleplay Profile: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=961&pid=15275#pid15275

Player
    Character
    Morrigan Mieaux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Violyre View Post
    Sorry about that. Just people here are too serious and take my silly threads as serious. I've been called an idiot countless times, as well as actually having someone who doesn't know "how [I] can cope with basic day-to-day functions." So I've opted to use that mark as a denotation so that we can make fun of too serious people. D:
    Your character name is 'Fluttershy Sparkle' and people take you seriously? Not making fun of the name, my wife would kill me. It just seems that it would predispose me towards looking at comments you make with a bit less than studious, solemn gaze.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kiori Bug
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Violyre View Post
    Nothing to apologize for I was thinking "did someone from my FC actually make a post on these forums?"
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Midnight Bulwark
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by KioriBug View Post
    Nothing to apologize for I was thinking "did someone from my FC actually make a post on these forums?"
    KIOOOORRRIIII!!!
    On topic:
    - Free Company Bulletin Boards have been added as a functioning housing item. Members may now request and volunteer for raids, trials, and crafts with scheduled dates and times. Or display messages for other members to see. Notifications are recieved via moogle mail when request have been fulfilled.
    - Free Company Credits generated by individual members are now displayed under the members tab of the Free Company interface.
    -The Free Company chest has been given additional slots including two "For Sale" slots so that members can sell items within the Free Company with all proceeds going into the Free Company chest.

Seriously I just wish Free Companies were given a little more functionality :'(
    (1)

Player
    Character
    F'lhinna Kutseru
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Malzian View Post
    *Drags out an old dead horse...*

-Fishers will now have a tackle box to store all of their bait and lures. Fishers also will have a fish bucket that will store all fish caught, eliminating the need to have lures and fish stored in the main inventory tabs.
    - A new FSH offhand tool has been added : "Fisherman backpack". When opened, players will have access to two additional tabs, "Tackle box" and "Fish cage".

- All lures and baits will now be stored under the "Tackle box" tab.

- All fish caught will now be stored under the"Fish cage" tab.

- Allagan Barding has been added as a reward as a reward upon receiving the achievement "The bind that Tie III"

- High Allagan Barding has been added as a reward upon receiving the achievement "In another bind III"

- Dreadwyrm Barding has been added as a reward upon receiving the achievement "icantrememberitsname III"

Bonus:
    -Tanks generating enmity within 20 seconds after an instance started will receive the status effect "Healer's rancor".

-The status effect "Healer's rancor" has been added. Duration: Until completion of the instance. Effect: Unable to receive any tomestone, loot and gil yield by enemies. Cannot use /party, /say, /shout, withdraw from duty, vote abandon, vote dismiss until the instance has been completed. Logging off or exiting the game while under the effect of "Healer's rancor" will apply the status effect "Hydaelyn punishment", upon next log in.

-Additionally, in order to prevent penalising others players if the Tanks under the effect of "Healer's rancor" refuse to progress further in the instance, others players can withdraw from the instance without the receiving duty withdrawal penalty. Doing so will automatically apply the status effect "Hydaelyn punishment" on the Tank.

-The status effect ""Hydaelyn punishment" has been added. Duration: 12h. Effect: Placed in an unbreakable aetherial gaol preventing movement. Cannot receive or send party invitations. Cannot use the Duty finder. Cannot send /tell.
    (3)
    Last edited by CUTS3R; 01-20-2015 at 12:39 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast