Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Kestrel Fairmeadow
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70

You'll be amazed by these 7 reasons you should join Kitchen Knights!

Why should you join Kitchen Knights?

To tell the story of Kitchen Knights is to tell the story of its founder, Hans Fafalafel. Born in 1861, Hans grew up in a time with unparalleled demand for shoes. To sate this obvious need, Hans poured his passion and enthusiasm into shoemaking. By the age of 16 he'd earned a repuation for quality footwear and also attracted the attention of a worthy rival: Dietrich Baumkuchen, heir to shoe industry giant Delmonico Shoes.

Hans Fafalafel, 1887

Spurned on by their rivalry, the two cobblers rocked the foundation of the shoe industry with a cornucopia of revolutionary designs such as the Linzer, the Oxtail, and the Vindaloo. Only the shadows of war could dampen their zest and creativity. An influx of refugees shifted demand from shoes to soup, forcing Hans and Dietrich to table their rivalry and team up to aid their fellow man. It was there that Hans discovered the joy of cooking.

At the end of the war, Hans remained in the kitchen and Dietrich returned to his workshop alone. While Hans focused his genius on soups and stews, Dietrich grew melancholy without a friend and rival to challenge him. He became listless, and his half-baked ideas battered the expectations of shoe connoisseurs. The footwear industry never recovered.

That is why to this day Eorzea has few quality shoes. Come back, Hans. We need you.

Kestrel attends to the kitchen.

Kitchen Knights Today

Under the gentle guidance of head soup chef Kestrel Fairmeadow, the Kitchen Knights have languished like never before. The beautiful Miso Cafe draws dozens of visitors each year, making it one of the least popular restaurants in Eorzea. Tantalizing gourmet feasts are served up regularly, then left on display for weeks. Enchanting tunes fill the cafe from the Kitchen Knights in-house pianist who terrifies guests with his demonic visage. Visit today for an unforgettable experience!

The interior of the beautiful Miso Cafe.

When not attending their cafe, the brave and fun-loving Kitchen Knights can be found gardening, feeding chocobos, challenging gargantuan beasts of legend, and dressing up in fabulous outfits. The bonds of friendship between Knights run deep, forged by their unending quest to look amazing.

The Kitchen Knights warmly welcome new and returning players, experienced players looking for a good place to make friends, or anybody who enjoys exploring Eorzea and collecting all the cute things in it. Interested applicants should contact Kestrel Fairmeadow or Helios Kontos. You can also post here or apply directly (Mist ward 1 plot 6), but we'd still like to chat before inviting, so please let us know a good time to contact you. Join up today and become a part of something truly unremarkable!

Kestrel prays at the Shrine to Unktehi for good RNG.

The Knights Creed

1. Have fun

2. Be respectful and tolerant regardless of race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, political affiliation, geographical location, or anything else we forgot to mention.

3. Have fun
    (9)
    Last edited by seorin; 06-21-2017 at 04:54 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kurumi Kai
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Made me laugh so hard, excellent recruitment post ^,^
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Time Dilation
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 51
    Nice post. That last picture looks like devil worshipping tho lol. I guess that's intentional :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kestrel Fairmeadow
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    We've been pretty active since the patch, but we'd still love to have a few more people join up to keep things lively. We have a wide variety of people, so you're sure to find like-minded players no matter what part of the game interests you. Don't be shy!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lefein Noel
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    I got a good laugh from that, excellent post.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Femke Fisker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 56
    Sounds like a wonderful place to be!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kestrel Fairmeadow
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    We have had a few new members join since making this post and they're getting along great! The moment they join us they're treated like any other member - welcomed online, invited to groups, helped out when needed, etc. We're very friendly like that, so give us a try if you're looking for a change.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Calogeno Vizima
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 18
    Just came back to FFXIV ARR and started a whole new character on a new server (Faerie) I'm looking for a FC and yours looks like it may be a good fit for me. My in-game name is Calogeno Vizima. Look me up when your on-line and see if I would be a good fit for Kitchen Knights
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kestrel Fairmeadow
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    Sorry, I must have missed you when I was on today, but I'll keep looking for you and try to get in contact. Lately I've been on in the early evenings (after 5 PST or so), but I'm flexible, so let me know if there's a better time for you. We've been a great fit for a number of returning players in the past, so I think you've found a good home.

Feel free to check out our house, too! We're in the Mist housing district, ward 1 plot 6. (If housing is new to you, get the quest titled "Where The Heart Is" from Ahctkoen at Red Rooster Stead in Lower La Noscea - that will unlock Mist for you).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Calogeno Vizima
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 18
    No worries I'm planning on playing most of the day today (Friday) also I live on the east coast so I'm EST but I play at all times of the day and night. I will keep an eye out for any "Miso" peeps today. Cheers
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast