Player
    Character
    Belle Rose
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50

What to do with guild marks??

I'm finally able to to buy something from the guild with my marks. Which abilities should I buy first? Which ones are essential? Should I spend my 6k marks on bowyering? Or save up and get perfection? What did you do?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lexalon Kai
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I looked at your profile and you are level 22 carpenter. In order to purchase perfection you must have completed the level 20, 30, and 36 carpenter class quests and then purchase perfection for 12k. I think even the 6k abilities may require the completion of the level 20 quest which i've assumed you've did. I am not a crafter so i'm not sure all restrictions imposed on you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mariya Shidou
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    You need to do r30 quest to purchase Assemble (10k marks) and r36 quest to purchase Perfection (12k marks). All the rest are optional. Do not buy the training book, next patch will see them out of the windows, at least until they know what to do with them. The rest of the abilities are totally optional.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thal Icebound
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    You'll find the general consensus is that everyone is better off hoarding their marks for the time being.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alzelia Shey
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Catapult View Post
    You'll find the general consensus is that everyone is better off hoarding their marks for the time being.
    Nah, they said that they would refund any guildmarks spent on training, so I would go ahead and get the training to make some synths easier.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mariya Shidou
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzelia View Post
    Nah, they said that they would refund any guildmarks spent on training, so I would go ahead and get the training to make some synths easier.
    Nope they never said that. But I don't care, I already got like 30 books before 1.18.
    (0)