Player
    Character
    Sanguinius Rain
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

Coil Static on Hyperion seeking skilled WHM that is T13 ready.

Coil Static on Hyperion seeking skilled WHM that is T13 ready.

We hope to find a WHM capable of all of the following:

Must have mumble (or simply be willing to download it) and a working mic.
    PC or PS4. PC is obviously preferable with the latency issues plaguing this game.
    Ilvl 115+ (Must have enough hp to survive the mechanics, preferably without using fending gear)
    Strong understanding of WHM healing, especially with regards to mana efficiency.
    A competitive yet humble attitude willing to accept criticism all the while keeping a positive attitude on progression.

We are currently progressing on phase 3 of Turn 13 (The divebomb/add phase) Our normal raid schedule is: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday from 6:30 to 10:00 PM PST. Raid times are slightly flexible because you can't control real life.

About us: We are a laid back group boasting many years of MMO experience across multiple games. We are all about pushing ourselves to the limit with healthy competition within the group all the while understanding that this is a game and it needs to be fun and lighthearted when possible. For example, we still have not let our resident warrior live down the days of first coil where we made him go paladin.

We greatly appreciate your time in looking over our request and hope to have enticed a few WHM's into further inquiry.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cueball Hustle
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Hi Sanguinius, I already replied to your post on my Excalibur forums but figured I'd post here also. I'm interested in joining your team. Let me know if your still seeking a turn 13 ready whm.

Thanks
    Cueball
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sanguinius Rain
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    ye we still loooking sorry havent gotten back to you please talk to D'momo Pascal , Zenebatos Dehoto or Trihugger Tiggz as soon as you can
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenebatos Dehoto
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    Tried to create a character to reach you but it is closed. You can also reach us by http://omnisvox.guildwork.com/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cueball Hustle
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Hello again! I'm still interested in talking to you. I'm at work now until 4 pm pst. Let's get together tonight and discuss me transferring over if you still need me. Thanks.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Trivarium Ori
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    We have a group on Leviathan that needs a whm, what are your raid times? 5 13 clears so far and progressing on savage coil.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cueball Hustle
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Thanks for the reply, Trivarium but I got a static group now. If it don't work out you'll be the first to know.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Trivarium Ori
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Sure good luck
    (0)