Player
    Character
    Aymiia Amadahy
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 26

Screenshots and Hiding the UI

This will probably seem trivial, but it's a real problem for me, and I can't imagine I'm the only one who has this type of problem.

As it stands now, the only way to hide the UI and take a screenshot is to 'hold' the scroll lock key, and then hit print screen.

My problem is my keyboard requires I hit a FN key and another key to do the scroll lock. While I'm holding that FN key down to maintain scroll lock with that other key, I can't take a screen shot because my print screen button is on another key that 'also' has a sub function if FN is pressed.

So for me, it takes me about 20 tries to hold FN and Scroll Lock to hit the UI, and then just as I release both of those hit print screen really fast before the UI comes back. It usually fails, and to get any sort of screenshot 'timed' with an in game emote is completely out of the question for me, which is really frustrating.

I'm hoping for 2 things really:

1) Make the UI a toggle, instead of a 'hold'. You should be able to hit a button (or key combination) and have the UI hide, then hit it again and it comes back on.

2) Make it mappable. I'd like to pick something other than the scroll lock (there's a reason it's buried under my 'break' key on my keyboard requiring FN - who uses scroll lock for anything?), and it'd be nice to use shift- ctrl- alt- when assigning it as well.
    (2)

Player

Get another keyboard. Problem fixed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Geesus Ravenheart
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggsWedge View Post
    Get another keyboard. Problem fixed.
    Thinking it's not a stand alone KB but one to a laptop. If I'm wrong, yeah 20$ for another KB.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Hold FN, press scroll lock, keep holding scroll lock and let go of FN, press print screen, win.
    (0)