Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Winter Sandman
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    What would be nice is to have specialized AF gear at 60 sort of like the relic. You customize it how you want it. Quest to do it. Yes people hate grinds but I am kinda dismayed my PLD looks exactly like my WAR but with a different weapon. To me the jobs should have a specific look/feel. While I detest the grind for relic I also wouldn't be opposed to questing for personal specialized AF gear. To be able to personalize not only your Relic but also your gear.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nova Dresden
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 73
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrieus View Post
    What do you guys think? I've began collecting alexandrite and atma in preparation for Dark knight's release in 3.0. But then it dawned on me...will these new jobs even HAVE this quest line? What would be the point if these weapons are meant for level 50 jobs when the level 60 weapons will most likely be far superior?
    For the love of God, NO! I can't even fathom having to grind EVERY step of the relic quest for Dark Knight and Machinist starting from the level 50 quest up just to have it for 60. No matter how much you try to streamline the process the Animus book grind, Nexus light farming, and the massive gil sink to properly allocate stats with materia will just kill that whole experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Synestr View Post
    The carrot only looks so good for so long IMO.
    Yeah, if a relic requires running content from 2.0 onward no matter where you start it starts to look more and more unappealing to begin with every patch that comes out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dalaren Elvanis
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    You may just have to get over it lol. Yoshi has already told people to start collecting Atma and Alexandrite in preparation for Heavensward
    (2)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3