Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Vasa Esmour
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

Collision World First progression attempt group LF Warrior and Nin to complete roster

Collision <CL>, the FC with the first NA/EU T13 clear, is seeking two incredible players, one NIN and one WAR, for a raid group currently clearing 10 - 13 with 2 pugs each week. The only thing setting us back is an inconsistent roster; our WHM was replaced for pseudo-performance reasons and our NIN/WAR just recently dropped from the group due to personal and career choices.

**SPECIAL NOTE** - We are willing to pick up a bard if they are an exceptional player.

**This group is only accepting players that can adhere to the following:**

- Employ willingness to improve: there is nothing short of being the best of your job, and your mechanics and numbers will prove this to be unequivocal

- Show acceptance towards criticism: A sub-category of "a", a player can only improve if they are willing to take notes of criticism to the best degree; that is, they take feedback and improve accordingly

- Dedication: Currently we raid 5 of the 7 days in a week, sometimes more, until we have T13 on farm, then we will be down to a 2-3 day schedule based on how fast we can clear T13 after the initial kill

- Communication: We don't pry into personal business, but we do hope for respectful, reciprocal communication between the raid and the individual members. We won't murder you for missing a raid, but don't go MIA and hope for your spot back the next day without a really damn good reason

- Fun: If constant kill attempts, regardless of failure, is not your idea of fun, you do not belong in this group.

**NIN applicants:**

You are potentially replacing:

- A player who held 480-540 DPS before double divebombs in T13

- A player who was not afraid to dish out AND accept harsh words of improvement and criticism

- Just an overall chill, dedicated, hard working player

**Your DPS group will consist of:**

- A bard who holds 440 - 480 DPS while holding songs constantly throughout the 2nd and 3rd phases of T13 (songs lasting up to 3-4 minutes). Was in the world 1st / 2nd T6-9 clear Collision group on Ultros

- Likely the best monk on this side of the planet, a player that has optimized almost every job in this game, mechnically (Holds 560-580 pre divebombs, 130 weapon)

- A BLM that spends hours perfecting situational rotation improvement, raid awareness, and improves with every single pull (actually literal)

**WAR applicants:**

Please be ready to demonstrate knowledge of all fights and be raid ready, including:

- The ability to build snap aggro to its perfection (if you don't know what snap aggro is, please don't apply)

- A set of STR accessories (we expect our WAR to pull well over our PLD who is hitting at 180-240 depending on fight and gear set -- 260-280 would be nice, 300+ optimal)

- In depth knowledge of your cooldown rotation and when each cooldown should be used

**Raid Times:**

Currently, we raid Sun-Thurs, 5:00 PM pacific until 8:30-9 PM. This will change to be a little bit later with less hours once we have the entire coil on farm, but expect nothing less once new content is released should you be around for Heavensward and more.

**Additional Info:**

If you're not already turned off, but actually excited and willing to try out for this group, please contact 'Vasa Esmour' (Gilgamesh) or respond to this post for a tryout. Have sample parses, ACT, and mumble ready. Best of luck to you
    (0)
    Last edited by Anias702; 12-27-2014 at 05:24 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ashe Nox
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Any PLD or BRD who think you can fit in this group please respond.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kris Blundrblastr
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Hai Nox ^_^
    (0)

4. 12-22-2014 06:23 PM

5. 12-23-2014 05:23 PM

Player
    Character
    Kris Blundrblastr
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Nox didn't reply to me, now i'm hurt
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gideon Jura
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    ANIAS!!!!!!
    (0)

8. 12-24-2014 08:27 AM

Player
    Character
    Vasa Esmour
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Denver_Max View Post
    Don't feel bad no one replied to me either
    Sorry for the late response. Denver, currently we are looking only for bards who are going to be able to pull more DPS than our current Bard. We are really hoping for a NIN but if you want to talk more about this ,toss me a message on guildworks at Vasa Esmour or in-game on gilgamesh.

Quote Originally Posted by tamiy0 View Post
    ANIAS!!!!!!
    Tamiy0!! Pls.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dr Blank
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    i'd be interested ninja here, for more detail ive sent u a guildwork message
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Damaru Damasu
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavenger View Post
    i'd be interested ninja here, for more detail ive sent u a guildwork message
    Sorry master stavenger
    U are not good enough for this group
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ashe Nox
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundr View Post
    Nox didn't reply to me, now i'm hurt