Player
    Character
    Magnus Valerius
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90

iLv 110+ Caster looking for a T9+ static! Willing to transfer!

Hello! I am looking for a static that is currently on T9 and then will get into FCoB. I have been up to golem phase pugging on my server (almost impossible), and have done extensive research on the entire fight. I want to clear T9 as fast as possible and get into Final Coil.

Credentials: i113 SMN/BLM main with multiple T6-8 clears including all of the EX primals. I play both roles (in fact all my jobs) extremely well and you can parse me if interested. Check my lodgestone for further details!

Times: Any day except Monday and Wednesday preferably from 8pm-12am EST. Weekends all day everyday.

Thanks for reading!

Update: I have too much accuracy at the moment sitting at 544 with the i115 Shiva weapons. I currently parse 380 on SMN and 391 on BLM without food or pots. My itemization could be a lot better.

*If absolutely necessary I can play WHM or SCH (both i105). I can play healer extremely well but I rather be a caster for raiding and heal as alts.*
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sakura Minomoto
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I'm currently looking for a smn or blm for my static group on Diabolos.
    We plan to raid 3-4 times a week either Tues-Fri or Wed-Sat at 8-11p.m. EST. Also, we plan to raid weekends if need be an everyone is able to.
    Please keep in mind that if you transfer you aren't guaranteed a spot but we will see how it goes with a one week trial period in ScoB T9 to see playability, adaptability, etc.

Let me know, Thanks!
    (0)

3. 12-19-2014 06:07 AM