Page 954 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 454 854 904 944 952 953 954 955 956 964 1004 1054 ... LastLast
Results 9,531 to 9,540 of 11119
    Player
    Character
    Waddle Waddle
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Server: Cactuar
    Willing to Transfer: No
    Personal Interests: Gaming, chatting, music, sci fi.
    Play Schedule: Mostly afternoons/evenings, but can vary.
    What kind of Gamer: Midcore-hardcore.
    Character Gender: F(M IRL)
    Do I care if the player is the same gender as their character?: Yes
    Character Race: Miqo'te
    Preferred Race: No Lala/Roe.
    Main Class: Drg/Nin.
    Goals for the Game: Finish getting all the good lootz/gear in Eureka. Have fun in expansion making tons of gil and raiding.
    Goals for the Marriage Union: Looking for a female player to hang out with. Im not looking specifically for anything out of the game, but if it happens, it happens. I prefer someone that likes to VC on occasion. If interested, add me at LovelyKiki#5912. Thanks! Or you can DM me if you're on Cactuar!
    (0)

2. 02-19-2019 06:12 AM

Player
    Character
    Blackheart Kasuragi
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Name: Blackheart Kasuragi
    Server: Midgardsomr
    Willing to transfer? Not at this moment.
    Personal Interests: Video games, Anime, Music.
    Play schedule: varies with my work, usually around 7pm(CST), and weekends.
    What kind of gamer are you: Casual.
    Player Gender:Male
    Character Gender:Male
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Yeah, sorry female preferred both game and irl.
    Character Race: Highlander
    Preferred Race: Any but Lala (again, sorry)
    Main class?: Monk/Dark Knight
    Dislikes: not having a sense of humor, being impatient.
    Goals for the game: To have fun, afterall isn't that what video games are for?
    Goals for the marriage union: i'm not looking for someone irl, and honestly i'm just looking for someone to hang out with, doesn't even have to be a marriage, or even playing this game, (but i warn you i mostly play on ps4 due to lappy being out of date ehheheheheh) if we get along good and everything and you still want to have the marriage, that's cool too.
    Ect.: if you can't find me in game message me at:

#discord: blackheart9912#5160 {side note: i don't chat much but i'm more then happy to text chat until we get used to each other :P}
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by MaiyaYasui View Post
    Server: Goblin
    Willing to transfer? Unfortunately no, i run an FC
    Personal Interests: Video games, Photography, Music allll the music, Singing, Hula hoops, Anime. If this is listing basic interests? If what i'm interested in? just a nice friend who doesn't mind lots of affections and enjoys being a giant weeb to bond with. o/
    Play schedule: 10a est-9p est with breaks
    What kind of gamer are you: Relaxed gamer. PC and enjoy taking my time ^^
    Character Gender:Female
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? No i do not
    Character Race:Miqote
    Preferred Race:Anything but femroe or fem highlander or lalas.
    Main class?: AST
    Dislikes: People who are not kind to others, people who cause trouble. Possessive people. The worlds got enough hate lets have some positive vibes
    Goals for the game: Uh finish it?
    Goals for the marriage union: Cute affectionate, really amazing friends. Um? Just able to both give time.
    Etc: I'm super nice and new to Goblin, looking for a person to bond with who'd be into being adorable and being good friends. Need positive people and kind people! <3 Add me IG Maiya Yasui or on discord Maiya Yasui#0310

Has someone already contacted you? If not mind if I send you a chat on discord? I'm looking for someone to play with and I don't mind making a character on your server to level up. I get paid on the 24th anywho and it'll be a good time to level a new class for me. Hopefully you see this.
    (0)

5. 02-19-2019 11:32 AM
    Reason
    Found someone.

6. 02-19-2019 11:36 PM

7. 02-20-2019 03:02 PM

Player
    Character
    Aster Murasaki
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Server: Zalera

Willing to transfer? No, sorry

Personal Interests: Very curious, I like trying different things

Play schedule: Currently everyday due to illness

What kind of gamer are you: A bit above casual and occasionally hardcore/competitive

Character Gender: Female

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? I do not mind

Character Race: Miqo’te, Keepers of the Moon

Preferred Race: Race nor gender matters

Main class?: DRK/WHM/RDM

Dislikes: Dishonesty and disrespect

Goals for the game: Achieve max level on all skills

Goals for the marriage union: As long as my partner is happy, i’m happy

Etc: I’m specifically looking for someone who will do the Platinum package with me. Sincerely apologize that I don’t want neither the Standard or Gold package.

Please drop me a message or a reply if interested!
    IGN: Nira Miunica
    (0)

9. 02-21-2019 04:10 AM

Player
    Character
    Wacih Bolgi
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Server: Gilgamesh
    Willing to transfer? No
    Personal Interests: Tons of stuff feel free to ask
    Play schedule: Whenever i have time
    What kind of gamer are you: Midcore i would say
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Doesn't matter to me
    Character Race: Miqote
    Preferred Race: Any
    Main class?: Drg
    Dislikes:People who lie and aren't truthful, is really only thing i dislike
    Goals for the game: Just having a good time with whoever wants to join me in it
    Goals for the marriage union: Just someone i can have a good time with looking for more friends to play with and hope you can be one

Feel free to message me on discord (Preheated Microwave)#0001
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Khas Uzuka
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Willing to transfer? Just transferred so atm no
    Personal Interests: POTD currently... Though I love to glamour and put together outfits.
    Play schedule: 24/7 pretty much.
    What kind of gamer are you: Relaxed
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? No cause I am a male IRL but I prefer a male character ._.
    Character Race: Au Ra
    Preferred Race: Au Ra, Roe, or Hyur
    Main class?: Samurai, and Bard (Leveling them I dont like to tank ._.)
    Dislikes: Rude people, or people who just want things and leave. Lets form a friendship!
    Goals for the game: To get to 70! I wanna be able to just hangout and have fun and do all the fun end game stuff. I dont really care how long it takes, but its my goal currently. As well as making some new friends! I
    Goals for the marriage union: Have fun! Make a new friend or friends! I wanna just be able to enjoy my time on the game with someone else. Doesnt have to be something real, just someone to have around!
    Etc: I am a male IRL, I roleplay and think I do it somewhat well though I havent in FF before. I have a discord under Luila#1946 you can add me there if you wanna chat!
    (0)
    Last edited by Luila; 02-21-2019 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Forgot to add this

12. 02-22-2019 01:48 AM

13. 02-22-2019 04:51 AM

Player
    Character
    Sovereign Sanraida
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Redoing my info: Updated!!

Server: Midgardsormr

Willing to transfer? No.

Personal Interests: Music, anime, RP, art, story writing.

Play schedule: Mostly evenings and nights, if I’m not playing another game.

What kind of gamer are you: Casual mid-core Roleplayer

Character Gender: Male (male irl)

Charater race: Male Miqote currently; until 5.0

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character?: Nope; doesn’t matter if you’re female, male, trans, gay, etc. I’m for everyone.

Dislikes: Savage content, liars, and elitists.

Goals: Just play, have fun, chill, and save the world with friends.

Goal in Marriage: Be their go to friend either online, offline, or in another game. In game relationships only, but a friend nonetheless. I’m a bit of a romantic, and just looking for someone to play the game with; not for items, not just for ERP, though it may be a thing, but I’m looking for it to be long term and worth while. Let’s be friends and then see where it goes.

Extra: My Discord is Sun Luna#6437. If you have a PS4, I’m open to playing games with you there as well to continue the fun and adventures; MHW, Anthem, Destiny 2.
    (1)
    Last edited by SILVERx; 02-27-2019 at 03:15 AM.

15. 02-23-2019 07:25 AM

Player
    Character
    Khas Uzuka
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Willing to transfer? Just transferred so atm no
    Personal Interests: Just working my way up! Enjoying life and playing games with friends! In game I like to glamour and fish currently
    Play schedule: 24/7 pretty much.
    What kind of gamer are you: Relaxed
    Character Gender: Male
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Nope! Though I am a gay male. So I would prefer male/male
    Race: Miqote
    Preferred Race: Anything but Lala (Maybe?)
    Main class?: Samurai Main, leveling SMN though.
    Dislikes: Rude people, or people who just want things and leave. Lets form a friendship!
    Goals for the game: To get to 70! I wanna be able to just hangout and have fun and do all the fun end game stuff. I dont really care how long it takes, but its my goal currently. As well as making some new friends! I
    Goals for the marriage union: Have fun! Make a new friend or friends! I wanna just be able to enjoy my time on the game with someone else. Doesnt have to be something real, just someone to have around!
    Etc: I roleplay and think I do it somewhat well though I havent in FF before. I have a discord under Khas#1946 you can add me there if you wanna chat!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raven Fall
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Server: Brynhildr

Willing to transfer? Maybe

Personal Interests: Anime, Manga, RP, PS4

Play schedule:Try to play everyday from 5-10 pm est but I play longer on the weekends

What kind of gamer are you: Casual to hardcore I like to raid but I also like grinding levels

Character Gender: in-game Female/irl male

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? No I’m bi so I don’t care but as I am playing a female character I would prefer a male

Character Race: Miqo\\'te

Preferred Race: anything other than lala

Main class?: I main as a healer but haven’t decided on whm or ast yet

Dislikes: mean people/ Elitist

Goals for the game: Raid progression and level grinding currently finishing MSQ

Goals for the marriage union: Someone to level and raid with, but mostly want the marriage perks

Etc: Just looking for something casual, don’t have to be married indefinitely but I would prefer someone who can afford the more expensive EB service. If interested send me a msg, my discord is Raven#1474
    (1)
    Last edited by Bball600; 02-27-2019 at 02:02 PM.

18. 02-27-2019 02:50 AM

19. 02-27-2019 03:12 AM

Reason
    Deletero

Player
    Character
    Sovereign Sanraida
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquistadork View Post
    Server: Diabolos

Willing to transfer? Don't have anything holding me on Diabolos, so sure.

Personal Interests: Movies, Anime, Videogames, nerdy stuff.

Play schedule: I normally play from 8pm to 11pm (CT) cept on weekends, where I don't really have a schedule.

What kind of gamer are you: Casual for the most part

Character Race: Miqo'te (I change races and looks a lot, will most likely be Viera once exp hits)

Preferred Race: Anything cept Roes

Character Gender: female/male irl

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Not really tbh

Dislikes: Elitist

Goals for the game: doing dungeons, lvl new jobs, doing MSQ and hunting for glamours.

Goals for the marriage union: Someone to level my other jobs with, like a leveling partner or a dungeon progression buddy.

Etc: I'm mostly a solo player, but lvling other jobs sometimes gets boring, there's still so much content I haven't done in the game, so might as well do it with a buddy. Don't really care about the perks, so we will go with the package that you choose. I look as marriage as something that will make me serious about playing with someone.
    Do you have a Discord?
    (0)

Page 954 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 454 854 904 944 952 953 954 955 956 964 1004 1054 ... LastLast