Page 927 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 427 827 877 917 925 926 927 928 929 937 977 1027 ... LastLast
Results 9,261 to 9,270 of 11119
    Player
    Character
    The Shark
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Server: Cactuar (The Shark)
    Willing to transfer? Possibly. Just moved back to Cact.
    Personal Interests: Gaming. Cats. PVP. Music. Psychology.
    Play schedule: Flexible after 5PM CST.
    What kind of gamer are you: Mid-Core. I'm a raider, trying to get back into it after my hiatus.
    Character Gender: Male. Male irl.
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? I don't care about IG gender, but I'm only interested in women. You could be a Male Roe IG and a female irl and I wouldn't mind.
    Character Race: Lalafell (I fantasia like crazy)
    Preferred Race: None
    Main class?: SMN
    Dislikes: Immature personalities. Inconsiderate people. One too many insults. Weakness. Humans.
    Goals for the game: Play more. Get all 370 gear. Clear Ultimate Bahamut. Stop falling asleep in dungeons. Top 10 in PVP.
    Goals for the marriage union: Someone to play the game and be intimate with. Do the silly matching outfits. Be cuddle bugs. Encourage one another to be productive. Make me less of an asshole.
    Etc: I'm a PVP fiend. I'm always in the Wolve's Deb if I'm on. Discord: Satan #6856 I'm always on Discord. Don't be shy. Message me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rinoa Leonheartilly
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by hynaku4494 View Post
    Has anyone got lucky. Always loved going to online weddings.
    I did find someone. We have yet to plan a date though but I got the bracelets for us c:
    (2)

if you're a fan of /gpose check out our Discord https://discord.gg/KsQKvKq

Player
    Character
    Spring Ephemeral
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Server: Cerberus

Willing to transfer? No sorry, I love my FC too much!

Personal Interests: Video games (mainly indie platformers and JRPGs) and weeb stuff. I don't really have too many hobbies or other interests I feel I should mention, but I'm open to discussing more personal things.

Play schedule: Usually around 12 hours a day if I have nothing important to do, so I'm always around.

What kind of gamer are you? I like to enjoy games at my own pace, I am kind of a completionist but if something is too much of a hassle, I may not bother with it over other, more enjoyable stuff. I do aim for endgame content if it's something I can achieve, but it's not a big deal for me.

Character Gender: Female

Player Gender: Male

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Not at all, I just want to meet someone nice.

Character Race: Lalafell

Preferred Race: Anything!

Main Class: BLM

Goals for the game: Level and learn most of the classes. I enjoy collecting glamours very much too, and I'm looking to decorate my small house in the future as well.

Goals for the marriage union: Have someone who can be there to talk to and play with when available. It can be as casual as you like though, so no stress!

Other details:
    Willing to pay for whatever marriage package. I should also mention that I am kinda socially inexperienced and not great at initiating conversation (I want to get better!), but if we start talking things will be fine. Feel free to message me on Discord (Comic#6557) too!

(4)
    Last edited by Spring_Ephemeral; 07-22-2018 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Image didn't show

Player
    Character
    Theodore Rosentretter
    World
    Seraph
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90

I'm from Jenova, not willing to transfer since I have plenty of friends here and today I relocated in Shirogane (W4 P10, right next to the private beach). Looking for a guy who also plays a male character (Gay here). I don't ask for too much in a person, just someone nice and chill, drama free, with real interest in talking and, who knows, develop something more. In game, a cute character, with glamour sense, because I love taking screenshots. I don't like Elezens. I main PLD and I'm going for the free EB (or if we really click and I get convinced, I can buy it again). If you wanna know me more: Balthier#7390.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ein'sf Florr
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by hynaku View Post
    If anyone just wants mount and wedding glamour that's on Malboro I can help but not into anything else but maybe be friend on the game.
    I'm not available for a few more days to contact you in-game but I would like to take the offer. I'm solely aiming for items as well. Let me know if you're still available. htnooo#9301
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Worthless Human
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70

Looking for a fellow male Lalafell on Zalera. I'll be blunt and say I only want the items that come with the marriage and that's it. We can be friend if you'd like but other than that.. nothing.

Hit me up. Worthless Human on Zalera

(1)

Player
    Character
    A'sorah Solmane
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80

Looking upon the horizon, seeing whats out there.

Server: Leviathan

Willing to transfer? Yes

Personal Interests: Anime, MTG, Video Games (Console Peasant Sony Pony), Making Lewd Jokes, Role Playing, Running, Scuba Diving, Exploring, Helping Others, Music, Obsessing Slightly Over In-Game Aesthetics and Completion, Learning New Things.

Play schedule: Mostly Weekends though some Weekdays i tend to be active a'lot just depends really

What kind of gamer are you: Mid-Core Mostly

Character/IRL Gender: Male/Male IRL

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? No

Character Race: Miq'hottie >;3

Preferred Race: Other Miqo'te or Female Au'Ra's

Main class?: PLD currently but i have yet to level all the other classes up to LV 60

Goals for the game: Complete old and new content alike while leveling up classes, killing trash mobs and have a good time doing it

Goals for the marriage union: Clearing content together and helping each other craft/level things, making jokes and doing goofy things, role playing if they are into it, spreading dirty thoughts across the realm without shame, making our characters match or look like opposites for fun and HQ style, killing time as we afk and just having fun in general =(^w^)=

Would you consider having a relationship outside of the game? Unless you live in Texas USA a real relationship would be difficult, though we can still be friends :3

Etc: Discord is Astral#4170 feel free to message me whenever just don't spam my inbox filling it with loads of filthy text lol, other things to note about me is i'm a Pansexual, Open minded and Friendly individual so don't be afraid to ask or talk about anything with me pm if interested.
    (0)
    Last edited by AstralHorizon; 07-23-2018 at 04:39 PM.

Player
    Character
    Wacih Bolgi
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Server: Gilgamesh
    Willing to transfer? Yes but only aether
    Personal Interests: Massive video game fun, enjoy anime and movies, also enjoy a good novel every now and again
    Play schedule: Whenever i have time
    What kind of gamer are you: Midcore i would say
    Character Gender: Female
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Doesn't matter to me but looking for a male in game
    Character Race: Miqote
    Preferred Race: Any
    Main class?: Drg
    Dislikes:People who lie and aren't truthful, is really only thing i dislike
    Goals for the game: Just having a good time with whoever wants to join me in it
    Goals for the marriage union: Just someone i can have a good time with and be a good wife too as want to rp a real marriage and could possibly lead to something out of game

Feel free to message me on discord (Preheated Microwave)#3931
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Inglis Eucus
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    I'm on most days around 3pm pst. just send me a friend invite.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ivan Knight
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Server: Sargatanas

Willing to transfer? sorry I can't transfer.

Personal Interests: Anime,Video Games, music,traveling,computers,dogs, and going on walks.

Play schedule: Afternoons/ nights

What kind of gamer are you: Honestly I'm not sure, I'm just a gamer.

Character/IRL Gender: Male in game and real life

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? I prefer female in game and real life

Character Race: Aura but may go Hyur soon

Preferred Race: Hyur Miqo'te or Au'Ra's

Main class?ragoon but also wanting to get better at tanking

Goals for the game: Clear the story, level all my classes (including gathering and crafting), eventually do raids and harder content.

Goals for the marriage union:To have someone to play the game with and to hang out with, although I'm open to a relationship outside the game that will depend on how things go.

You can add me on discord if you want to talk. Ranetsu Akagane#5964
    (0)

Page 927 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 427 827 877 917 925 926 927 928 929 937 977 1027 ... LastLast