Page 943 of 957 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 941 942 943 944 945 953 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,430 of 9567
    Player
    Character
    Sai Ando
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 38
    Hi !

Server: Louisioux (EU)
    Willing to transfer? No ^^
    Personal Interests: Gaming, Cute stuff, Travelling, Cars, Motorbikes, Adventure
    Play schedule: Every day from noon to around 6 PM , GMT+1
    What kind of gamer are you: What does this mean? like , how i play the game? I try to be friends with everyone and help a lot of people and try to become stronger
    Character Gender: Female
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Well.... not really i guess
    Character Race: The kitty Race
    Preferred Race: Just want someone taller or around same height than me <3
    Main class?: Healer
    Dislikes: Bad mouthy people
    Goals for the game: Enjoy and have fun
    Goals for the marriage union: I want him to treat me really like his wife ingame and ill treat him really like my love ingame
    Etc: I look forward to it
    (0)

2. 07-12-2018 09:26 AM

3. 07-13-2018 06:20 AM
    Reason
    Bumping

Player
    Character
    Sinia Zura
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Server: Sargatanas
    Willing to transfer?: no sadly helping out friends on server.
    Personal Interests: Video Games, Movies, anime.
    Play schedule: I mainly play in the afternoons/late at night unless I'm not working. I run on PST time from 3pm-midnight most days and later on the weekends.
    What kind of gamer are you: Midcore raider until content is done then I tend to lobby lounge after dailies/weeklys are done. I also game hop frequently and play a bunch of other games either on console or mobile.
    Character Gender: Male IRL/Female In-game
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Not really. But would prefer if the person irl is a female.
    Character Race: Au Ra
    Preferred Race: Au Ra, Miqo'te, Hyur
    Main class?: DRK been playing tank for awhile and enjoy playing as a DRK but also play as a DRG/BARD depending on the situation.
    Dislikes: People who constantly nag about doing the max amount of dps and/or comparing me to someone else that can out perform me when they are a certain Ilevel.
    Goals for the game: To have fun and meet awesome new people! I also want to try and enjoy the game more with friends since kinda starting to get burnt out due to the grind being done so early when new content gets released.
    Goals for the marriage union: I'd just really love to have someone to spend some time with!
    Etc: My discord is Sai#5525. Feel free to add me.
    (0)

5. 07-13-2018 02:50 PM

6. 07-14-2018 11:59 PM

Player
    Character
    Szadek Himitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70

Server: Ragnarok

Willing to transfer? Got some friends here, but if you are worth it... maybe

Personal Interests: Gaming (oh really!), reading (news, manga, books... I just read A LOT I guess), volleyball, sea, sun and swimming!

Play schedule: I try to be online at least once per day. I'm in EU and I'm active usually from 8pm on week days. During weekends usually all day. Oh and I love playing till late!

What kind of gamer are you: I've been hardcore in many games, now I try to chill more. I started FFXIV 4 years ago but had to quit it after just a bit due to working times. Now, thanks to some friends motivating me, I'm back since 2 months. I enjoy the game and at the same time try to be good in what I do Would like a person with a similar mindset (chilled and with a good friendly/motivated mindset!)

Character Gender: Male and I'm male in real life too

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? I would prefer a female

Preferred Race: All is fine! Apart Lala maybe.... we would look too weird :"D

Main class?: WHM and BLM, leveling up a DRK. I'm more on the healer due to my friends preferences but I adapt quite easily.

Dislikes: Being bored and alone, racism is a NO go against every possible being. I love to travel and I lived outside my country for years so in general I hate people with a closed mindset.

Goals for the game: Enjoying it, catching up with end game content

Goals for the marriage union: Sharing the passion for this game with someone and finding a good person to talk with

Etc: I can speak italian (ml) and I'm fluent in english. My spanish as well is quite good and I'm not bad in german and french too! So if you are not so confident with your english skills is still fine for me

Discord: Szadek (Massimo)#9266

(0)
    Last edited by Szadek; 08-20-2018 at 04:48 AM.

Player
    Character
    Tani Shirai
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by SnapDragon9 View Post
    Server: Cactuar
    <snip>
    Etc: I can be shy/ quiet at times, I prefer to listen rather than talk. I'm ok with voice chat but prefer to type
    If for the meantime you're content with just some typical company, Libra (a couple pages back) and I have been leveling together on occasion (on my mancat PLD/DRG/WHM/BLM alt). You're more than welcome to join us. Mostly 52-62 stuff atm.

So far we've just been using type, so no worries if that's more comfortable for you than voice.
    (0)

9. 07-16-2018 07:23 AM

Player
    Character
    Yarisu Seivelun
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Server: Gilgamesh
    Willing to transfer?: only if you paypal me the fee
    Personal Interests: Hard-Core RP, standing near the Limsa tree, consuming lots of drinks, emulating doom on broken ATM's
    Play schedule: My game is never off, *see Limsa's tree*
    What kind of gamer are you: Nightcore
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character?: Depends if they are cute in real life as in game
    Character Race: Moon C@
    Preferred Race: Sun C@ or Moon C@
    Main class?: Samurai blade
    Dislikes: Midlanders, Lalafels, Anyone that isn't cute
    Goals for the game: To achieve the impossible....
    Goals for the marriage union: RP and a cute partner, PLEASE be CUTE
    Etc: if interested my discord is yarisu#1337
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Y'shtola Cat
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70

Server: Gilgamesh
    Willing to transfer?: No.
    Personal Interests: Astrophysics, cats, cats
    Play schedule: I afk 24/7.
    What kind of gamer are you: The kind that uses auto-translate to have conversations.
    Character Gender: F (m)
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character?: Hello
    Preferred Race: Miqo'te
    Main class?: DRG
    Dislikes: Lalafells
    Goals for the game: Taking over mist 16.
    Goals for the marriage union: Taking over mist 16 together.
    Etc: llllllllll
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Balthier Corwell
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Server: Jenova
    Transfer?:Nope. I have a cozy plot and I good friends on my FC.
    Personal Interests: FFXIV-related: Glamour, /gpose, OST. Non FFXIV-related: Netflix, The Office, writing, music.
    Schedule: I go to college, but I manage to be online a lot.
    Type of Gamer: I don't actually know.
    Do I care about Gender?: I'm gay, so M/M please. If it's for friendship, Females are welcome.
    Race: Hyur Highlander.
    Preferred Race: Hyur Highlander, or Midlander, or masculine and attractive Miqo'tes.
    Main Class: PLD, AST, RDM.
    Dislikes: Attention dependant kind of people, and those who doesn't put any effort to build a friendship.
    Goals for the Game: Everything Lvl Max.
    Goals for the EB: Having someone fun to hang out, not looking for an immediate relationship.
    Etc: I already have the Chocobo, so if we get the EB, free one for me (unless you convince me really hard to buy it again). Discord is Balthier#7390.
    (0)

13. 07-17-2018 03:26 PM

Reason
    Reposting

Player
    Character
    Niranya Soleia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Server: Ragnarok
    Willing to transfer: I just moved here recently so at the moment at least, no. Later on, possibly if we get along well enough.
    Personal Interests: Gaming, comedy, podcasts, a few anime (One Piece and Dragon Ball being my favourites), listening to music, just talking and conversations in general
    Play schedule: Early week from afternoon EEST to around midnight, from Thursday onward pretty much all day every day
    What kind of gamer are you: Hardcore casual, in XIV at least, I play a lot but don't really care that much about raiding and the like
    Player Gender: Male
    Character: At the moment female Miqo'te but I also play as male Lala a lot
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Would prefer a female (cis or trans) player but character doesn't matter. If just for friends I don't really care that much.
    Preferred Race: I'm not that picky but I'd probably say female Miqo'te Au Ra and Lala
    Main class?: Warrior
    Dislikes: Lying, getting ignored, lack of communication skills, cheating, all of that fun stuff
    Goals for the game: Make the best glams! And just enjoy the game, however that may be, hopefully with friends
    Goals for the marriage union: Find someone to play, spend time and connect with, and if we really click, maybe have it turn into something more. First and foremost looking for a good friend to share the game with
    Discord: Sangyokai#8322

(0)
    Last edited by Sheriyana; 07-19-2018 at 12:55 AM.

Player
    Character
    Reaghol Behr
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 70

Once more into the abyss...

Server:Gilgamesh

Willing to transfer? Not at this time, but not out of the question, willing to make an alt to see if we click.

Personal Interests: too many to provide, but willing to discuss

Play schedule: Daily

What kind of gamer are you: Casual - as casual as you can be when online daily, I tend to go at my own pace

Character Gender: Male (Male)

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Yes, if you play a female character, be a female IRL

Character Race: Hyur Midlander, Au Ra, Lala (bounce between trying to choose)

Preferred Race: all of them are unique in their own rites

Main class?: WAR and DOL/DOH

Dislikes: flakes, liars, being treated like dirt, tri-hards, and those who berate others

Goals for the game: to enjoy it, and have someone to enjoy it with

Goals for the marriage union: find a friend, who calls me on my BS, to laugh and joke with, both in and out of game, and to enrich each others time spent in game

Etc: I do have a discord, Reaghol#6300 can be found there or trying to roast marshmallows at the cookpit
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lyreth Nikos
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Mainly Looking for an EB partner | friends OK, out-of-game also OK but not a priority.

Server: Balmung

Willing to transfer? Probably not, maybe Gilgamesh, but that's a big stretch.

Personal Interests: Games(duh), korean/japanese pop music, anime, weeb things in general. Other games include Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, etc etc. Tabletop games, currently playing tabletop games on Tabletop Simulator with members from my fc and it's been a huge blast, D&D.

Play schedule: Night time (CST), work schedule is roughly 7am-3pm Mon-Fri, generally on around 7pm CST if not earlier and go to about midnight. Available most weekends.

What kind of gamer are you: Mid-core, I consider myself pretty well-versed in the game. Raiding is my number 1 driving force of playing this game so I've dedicated a lot of time to getting good and staying above the average player base.

Real Life Gender: Male

Preference: biological female

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character : Nope obviously not, I enjoy playing my Au Ra, haven't changed since 3.0 release. Could be persuaded to change genders but only if your character is cuter than mine to begin with.

Preferred Race: No Lala's or Roe's, sorry. Elf has to be basically an Aymeric clone.

Main class? AST/WHM/SCH for primary raid, PLD/WAR/BLM/SMN/RDM/BRD/MCH/DRG for messing around in pf, dungeons, etc.

Dislikes: Manipulation, ignorance, wasting time, soft-skin

Goals for the game: S.C.R.E.E.N.S.H.O.T.S. No honestly, just to have fun, be it casual stuff or raids. Also if Rival Wings pvp mode ever makes a resurgence, I'm getting that Harambe mount.

Goals for the marriage union: Marriage would be a friend who likes to spend time together, chat, have fun and can take a joke. I've also never EB'd in the 4 years that I've played the game, call me a sucker but I wanna make it last.

Etc: Lyreth#9852 for discord, I have busy tag on but usually respond rather quickly. Also trying to RP on Balmung but not sure where to take the plunge, if you're in the RP community and would like to help a fledgling out, it would be most appreciated!

(0)
    Last edited by Cyanamists; 07-18-2018 at 03:14 AM.

Page 943 of 957 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 941 942 943 944 945 953 ... LastLast