Player
    Character
    Y'shtola Cat
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by zztoluca View Post
    Man I will at least give you credit for the effort you putting into your goals. Good luck =D
    16/30 right meow
    (0)

2. 07-19-2018 06:13 PM

Player
    Character
    Promestein Knowledge
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Server: Phoenix
    Willing to transfer? Nope, house owner
    Personal Interests: Some games, some anime, ODE qualitative theory, tutoring
    Play schedule: Random but can pop on demand most of the time (maybe except weekends)
    What kind of gamer are you: Salty gamer, have a mansion built of salt in Lochs
    Character Gender: Female (Male IRL)
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? No
    Character Race: Au Ra
    Preferred Race: Whatever
    Main class?: Black Mage
    Dislikes: Ignorance
    Goals for the game: Mildly participating in epeen contest, raiding
    Goals for the marriage union: It's more fun with someone
    Etc.: I accept friend requests as well not only marriage offers.
    (0)
    Last edited by PomPomFlare; 07-19-2018 at 10:48 PM.

Player
    Character
    Maxis Blazzer
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Server: Sargatanas
    Willing to transfer: No but I'd be willing to make a new character on any Aether world.
    Play Schedule: mostly nights sometimes early mornings.
    What kinda gamer are you?: I'm a low life so I play alot. Whenever I can.
    Gender: male looking for females, I'm a guy irl and would prefer you to be a girl irl as well. But don't really care about being in a relationship, just don't like the idea of being married to a guy.
    Character race: Au Ra
    Prefered race: anything but Lalafell, I do have a thing for other Au Ra's tho
    Main class: Darknight , I main tank
    Dislikes: hmm not much onions I guess?
    Goals for the game: playing with friends, just fun and enjoyable
    Goals for marriage union: having a another friend or something, just want someone to spend my time with.

Notes: I play on ps4, but I also have discord if you want mic, I have a keyboard set up with my PS4 so I don't take forever to talk, and I kinda made my guy look like me.(okay he's little taller)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Destin Hierche
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70

Deleted old post due to reasons. Decided to make a new one cause' whatever lol.

Server: Leviathan

Willing to transfer? Nope.

Personal Interests: Reading, Pokemon, Neopets, Archery, Hiking, Camping, Collecting Plush Toys to name a few. I don't play many video games and only have a PC and a 3DS.

Play schedule: Whenever I want really. Typically I log in during the morning around 7am-8am EST and at night between 9pm-11pm EST. Depending on the day I can log in at other times but I don't like sitting around at my computer for long periods of time. I like my sleep so I'm rarely up past 11pm.

What kind of gamer are you: Midcore I guess.

Character Gender: Male/Female IRL. I play what I want, ya nerds. Most times I play a male Miqo'te cause' it's my favorite, but every now and then I like to play a FemRoe.

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Nope. Not looking for anything outside of the game.

Character Race: Miqo'te.

Preferred Race: None.

Main class?: I play all the healers with Bard on the side.

Dislikes: ERP, Weird Asterisk Roleplay, Dogs lol, People who get mad when I don't respond to them for 5 seconds, NiceGuys™, blah blah blah.

Goals for the game: Stop being lazy and level more classes, clear content when it comes out, AFKing 24/7.

Goals for the marriage union: A good friend to chill and play the game with. I'm only looking for friendship so don't try anything romantic please. I enjoy just messing around in game and doing random stuff. I'm hoping to not have some super serious wedding thing. I like wearing dumb outfits and just laughing at the over the top sappy cutscenes.

Etc: My Discord is Ulyania#5628. I get busy a lot so don't get upset if it takes me a bit to get back to you.
    (0)
    Last edited by Maikuto; 07-20-2018 at 06:22 AM.

6. 07-20-2018 04:21 PM

Player
    Character
    Sena Himeko
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Has anyone got lucky. Always loved going to online weddings.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eris Catia
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    If anyone just wants mount and wedding glamour that's on Malboro I can help but not into anything else but maybe be friend on the game.
    (1)
    Last edited by hynaku; 07-21-2018 at 03:11 PM.

Player
    Character
    Raid Boss
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Server: Cactuar (The Shark)
    Willing to transfer? Possibly. Just moved back to Cact.
    Personal Interests: Gaming. Cats. PVP. Music. Psychology.
    Play schedule: Flexible after 5PM CST.
    What kind of gamer are you: Mid-Core. I'm a raider, trying to get back into it after my hiatus.
    Character Gender: Male. Male irl.
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? I don't care about IG gender, but I'm only interested in women. You could be a Male Roe IG and a female irl and I wouldn't mind.
    Character Race: Lalafell (I fantasia like crazy)
    Preferred Race: None
    Main class?: SMN
    Dislikes: Immature personalities. Inconsiderate people. One too many insults. Weakness. Humans.
    Goals for the game: Play more. Get all 370 gear. Clear Ultimate Bahamut. Stop falling asleep in dungeons. Top 10 in PVP.
    Goals for the marriage union: Someone to play the game and be intimate with. Do the silly matching outfits. Be cuddle bugs. Encourage one another to be productive. Make me less of an asshole.
    Etc: I'm a PVP fiend. I'm always in the Wolve's Deb if I'm on. Discord: Satan #6856 I'm always on Discord. Don't be shy. Message me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rinoa Leonheartilly
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by hynaku4494 View Post
    Has anyone got lucky. Always loved going to online weddings.
    I did find someone. We have yet to plan a date though but I got the bracelets for us c:
    (1)

You can find me on Instagram @rinoa_leonheartilly_ff14 & if you're a /gpose fan join our Discord https://discord.gg/rhWGnsJ

Player
    Character
    Spring Ephemeral
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Server: Cerberus

Willing to transfer? No sorry, I love my FC too much!

Personal Interests: Video games (mainly indie platformers and JRPGs) and weeb stuff. I don't really have too many hobbies or other interests I feel I should mention, but I'm open to discussing more personal things.

Play schedule: Usually around 12 hours a day if I have nothing important to do, so I'm always around.

What kind of gamer are you? I like to enjoy games at my own pace, I am kind of a completionist but if something is too much of a hassle, I may not bother with it over other, more enjoyable stuff. I do aim for endgame content if it's something I can achieve, but it's not a big deal for me.

Character Gender: Female

Player Gender: Male

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Not at all, I just want to meet someone nice.

Character Race: Lalafell

Preferred Race: Anything!

Main Class: BLM

Goals for the game: Level and learn most of the classes. I enjoy collecting glamours very much too, and I'm looking to decorate my small house in the future as well.

Goals for the marriage union: Have someone who can be there to talk to and play with when available. It can be as casual as you like though, so no stress!

Other details:
    Willing to pay for whatever marriage package. I should also mention that I am kinda socially inexperienced and not great at initiating conversation (I want to get better!), but if we start talking things will be fine. Feel free to message me on Discord (Comic#6557) too!

(1)
    Last edited by Spring_Ephemeral; Yesterday at 07:45 AM. Reason: Image didn't show

Player
    Character
    Balthier Corwell
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70

I'm from Jenova, not willing to transfer since I have plenty of friends here and today I relocated in Shirogane (W4 P10, right next to the private beach). Looking for a guy who also plays a male character (Gay here). I don't ask for too much in a person, just someone nice and chill, drama free, with real interest in talking and, who knows, develop something more. In game, a cute character, with glamour sense, because I love taking screenshots. I don't like Elezens. I main PLD and I'm going for the free EB (or if we really click and I get convinced, I can buy it again). If you wanna know me more: Balthier#7390.
    (0)

Page 950 of 951 FirstFirst ... 450 850 900 940 948 949 950 951 LastLast