Page 502 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 1002 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 11119
    Player
    Character
    Aerdrie Rivers
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Good thing my awesome partner had my back. Thank you very much
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Master Peace
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Nauarchia View Post
    Hello, would you like to meet each other and see how it goes ? I'm online right now =D
    (discord Màjo#7800)

Thank you, that's lovely ^-^ if I ever meet someone nice, I'll send you a picture of us aha!
    I'm online atm so, please send me a friend request. I'd be happy to talk to you :3
    Hey sorry but im not looking for a male partner, i wish you luck in your search though ^^
    (0)

Character
    Ru Ruura
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 60
    Still searching :3

Server:
    Odin (EU)
    Willing to transfer? Maybe if i met someone really special, but on average no, as i would lose in both Gil and my lovely family-style FC
    Personal Interests: I love videogames, Anime, music, and i really love cooking and interacting with animals. (I have 6 cats of my very own <3)
    Play schedule: My schedule is a bit unpredictable due to my business functioning 24/7, but i do try to be consistently on :3
    What kind of gamer are you: The laid back, casual, newbie helping kind : 3 Most of my In-game time is spent crafting gear for new players and alts alike, completely free of charge and mats.
    Character Gender: Male
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Yes. I admit i have a hard time relating to other males.
    Character Race: Miqo´te
    Preferred Race: Lalafell (What >w< They are adorable!) But i do not discriminate, each person has to play what makes them comfortable, not me.
    Main class: DRK/ARM
    Dislikes: e-SJW´s, Liars, badass/1337 people, raisins, selfish people.
    Goals for the game: Crafting, mostly free gear to gift newbies and ease them into the game! Items and Gil are imaginary, but the smiles on those players are real!
    Goals for the marriage union: To begin with, i would like to build a solid, real friendship, and to be able to chat, have fun and relax with someone i can trust. What the future brings is up to chance and fate.
    I am quite the heavy gamer and i have all consoles&a decent pc, so i do not discard playing other games too from time to time, just for fun!

Etc: I am not the "manliest" of guys behaviour-wise, so if you want a tough guy i am not a good pick >w<
    While sometimes in the forums i may be argumentative, my usual behaviour is quite tame and, according to some, a bit "girly" (whatever that means >w<) so i am really NOT a good match for people that hate the cutesy.

I would also prefer an EU partner as Odin is quite dead during the US prime-time and i would not want my match to be bored or feel lonely if i happen to have to work that eve D:
    Of course, i will be more than happy to match up with an US player if we are really compatible >w< I just say this for your sake, not mine!

I also love art and all things cute :3

Me Ingame/Art-wise!

(0)
    Last edited by SagaSoluna; 07-29-2016 at 05:44 PM.

Character
    Sophia Sormanu
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    and here I am still looking.......never give up to find THAT rare one !!

Server : Balmung
    Willing to transfer : depends
    Personal Interest : anything really, can speak about anything but music
    Play Schedule : GMT +1 timings on a daily basis in the evening and week ends troughout the day
    What kind of gamer : casual
    Charactere Gender : Female
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their charactre : yes, I do I would like male
    Charactere race : Elezean
    Preferred race : any but Lala (sorry I cant see me with a lala)
    Main class : healing classes (the rest I suck)
    Dislikes: any that demean others, insulting and the like, I especially dislike people that have no courage, that cant look at you and tell you straight, that are not secure in who they are as due to me being blunt it would never work.
    Goal for the game : move forward, all there is to do (except relic unless my partner is super lucky and can lend me some of his luck )
    Goals for the marriage union : a partner, friend I can trust (hard to find), mature (harder to find), based on the understanding that we dont need to be glued to each other, we have our stuff to do too (like I craft), build something in-game..and see where it goes in-game that is.
    Etc... : I am blunt, extremely blunt, some consider it rudeness, it could, if you cannot bare someone that will tell you if you are a jerk, dont bother and if you dont have a thick skin dont bother either, we would not go along at all, sensitivity is not something I am a friend with, of course you can expect the same in return

Anyone courageous enough ? come on dont be shy
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Hamtaro Hirata
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Server: Sargatanas
    Willing to transfer? Yes
    Personal Interests: Sports, Travel, enjoy playing my ps4
    Play schedule: 4 days a week Thursday through Sunday Est
    What kind of gamer are you: semi
    Character Gender: Male [also male in rl]
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? of course i do
    Character Race: Hyur
    Preferred Race: Female Hyur or Miqo'te
    Main class?: 2 lvl 60s NIN and SMN
    Dislikes: Disrespectful, selfish, liars. Im not hesitant to call you out on it.
    Goals for the game: Don't really have goals been taking alot of time off
    Goals for the marriage union: This is something i rather chat with my partner about
    Etc: ps4: hazedknight skype: dion4ever
    (0)

Character
    Ru Ruura
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Bixillarla View Post
    Images not showing, here they are:

Been have a blast helping Aerdrie level and doing the Yokai event together, can't wait till she gets to 50 and we can be bonded.

Those who are still looking don't give up.
    Those are wonderful news :3
    Show us more pictures of your most recent adventures <3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yan Yue
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Server: Faerie

Willing to transfer: Yes

Personal Interests: Drawing, Anime (cliché), that's about it.

Play schedule: Anytime during EST

What kind of gamer are you: Lazy casual but maybe someone can change that unless they are a lazy casual too

Character Gender: Female

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character: Nope

Character Race: Au'ra

Preferred Race: Don't care

Main class: AST but I kinda play BRD too

Dislikes: Basically if you jumble whatever everyone else's dislikes are, they are basically mine too.

Goals for the game: To have fun and get the monies.

Goals for the marriage union: I already married before but I like the marriage cutscenes and looking for friendship.

Etc: Not very forum active so you can contact me on Discord if you want at: wutcalv#0791
    (2)
    Last edited by Idolatrous; 07-30-2016 at 06:47 AM.

Player
    Character
    Leigh Atherton
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Server: Ragnarok
    Willing to transfer? No
    Personal Interests: Gaming, anime, films, YouTube, DC comics, Final Fantasy, Relaxing.
    Play schedule: GMT - all weekend and most evenings in the week.
    What kind of gamer are you: Relaxed but, tenacious.
    Character Gender: Female
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Not really
    Character Race: Lala
    Preferred Race: Any
    Main class?: Warrior
    Dislikes: Rudeness, begging and liars.
    Goals for the game: Get all classes and jobs to 60. Craft properly. Live my life through this game.
    Goals for the marriage union: another friend, it's hard to randomly make them these days.
    Etc: Can you handle a ginger Lala???
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Maximus Victorious
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    This threads an interesting idea. I'm currently playing solo right now as I got bored talking to a Brick wall in my last FC and the never did anything with them. As I was always having to play catch up and that took the fun out of the game (Probably does not help that I'm on a NA playing in a GMT Timezone, but its its where all my friends went to back in 2013 before they nearly all left). Playing solo and feeling less pressure. But my fanfic (very slowly in the works) dictates that my main character will eventually marry my female Alt.
    (0)
    There's this emperor and he asks this shepherd's boy "How many second in eternity?" The shepherd's boy says there's this mountain of pure diamond. It takes an hour to climb it, and an hour to go around it! Every hundred years, a little bird comes and sharpens its beak on the diamond mountain. And when the entire mountain is chiseled away, the first second in eternity will have passed! You must think that's a hell of a long time.

Personally, I think that's a hell of a Chocobo.

Player
    Character
    S'kalkaya Binbotaj
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 71
    Bump, still searching...
    (1)

Page 502 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 1002 ... LastLast