Page 3 of 951 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Amazon Dotcom
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 50
    We'll need ones for those who identify as a different genders as well to avoid any confusion.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sylvie Nevana
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Yumi_umi View Post
    But perhaps create 2 seperate threads for genders so ppl can scroll thru as to oppse of scrolling thru 10 pages of both genders?
    I just realized you quoted yourself lol.
    (2)

3. 12-14-2014 03:11 PM
    Reason
    Doesn't fill any purpose any longer.

Player
    Character
    Armedoux Foquet
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Iunno, I kinda feel it should be with someone with close ties in the real life, otherwise it would feel weird with someone online whom I know nothing about. <:T
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Svala Ishalgen
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Leep View Post
    Iunno, I kinda feel it should be with someone with close ties in the real life, otherwise it would feel weird with someone online whom I know nothing about. <:T
    Why would that matter? It's just a game feature, right?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Armedoux Foquet
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimfrost View Post
    Why would that matter? It's just a game feature, right?
    If you can't feel passionate about a feature, then can it even be called a feature?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Krimzon Aka
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Server:Midgardsormirwjdaiwdjawhduwahfwaf

Willing to transfer? lolno

Personal Interests: Sometimes I like to ponder about the fantastic anomalies in life. Like why does Pepsi deem it okay to create Doritios flavored Mountain Dew?

Play schedule: PIZZA BAGLES AREN'T FOR BREAKFAST

What kind of gamer are you: Anchorman 2 was dissapointing, to say the least.

Character Gender: Stop trying to make Jaden Smith happen, he's not going to happen.

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? u wut m8?

Character Race: Hail Zeon!

Preferred Race: That's racist, you noodle.

Main class?: WARRIOR, WARRIOR, I TANK, YOU SPANK

Dislikes: Salsa Verde flavored Doritos, Final Fantasy 13 and anything involving Lightning, the word "Swag", cowlicks, diet soda, the color teal, tattoos of stars, Twilight, Glee, people who pretend to be nerdy ironically, D-bags, huge lifted trucks, the illuminati, black licorice, DC comics, New Jersey, elitists, Phil Fish, sports games, Apple products, people who belittle players who have not watched a Youtube video before doing a run, chestbrah, zyzzbrah, the whole bodybuilding forum community, 4chan, sunglasses, colorful shoes, nintendo, Justin Bieber, this whole generation's music...especially Lorde (for reference watch that one South Park episode), Blue Ribbon beer, eggplant, double standards, overly competitive people, Call of Duty, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto

Goals for the game: TO BE KING OF THE LAMES

Goals for the marriage union: To spend many years together until eventually I just stop caring about everything and cave in to your every demand, putting up less and less of a fight as my soul is crushed, more and more.

Etc: “So, it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want cheetos. I want all of cheetos, forever, cheetos and me, every day. Will cheetos do something for me, please? Just picture cheeto's life for me? Thirty years from now, forty years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him- go. Go! I lost cheetos once, I think I can do it again, if I thought that's what cheetos really wanted. But don't cheetos take the easy way out.”
    (10)

Player
    Character
    E'lusana Celah
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    If you can't feel passionate about a feature, then can it even be called a feature?
    I think some people want to use this marriage system as a dating service for gamers. Others just want to use the feature as a little bit of roleplay or to just say, "Hey you, let's play together 99% of the time cuz you're a fun person to be around."

I really don't mind what people's ideas are for the marriage system. Let's respect everyone's ideas and if you submit your info be sure to mention your goals for the marriage :3 Some people want it more personal to real life, others do not And some people want to post silly non-serious stuff which is okay too. They will find someone anyways because their sense of humor is great <3 (smiling at some of these)
    (5)
    Last edited by Elusana_Celah; 12-14-2014 at 06:14 PM.

Player
    Character
    Svala Ishalgen
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    You should probably reconsider your definition of the word "feature".
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Armedoux Foquet
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimfrost View Post
    You should probably reconsider your definition of the word "feature".
    Why should I reconsider my definition to the word "feature"? I was just stating an opinion in a public forum. <:T
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Yumi Umi
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiecutter View Post
    I just realized you quoted yourself lol.
    Can't edit thru phone lol so i quoted myself to make it sort of a continuation to the previous post.
    (0)

Page 3 of 951 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast