Jayde Ravynwing
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90

Suggestions/Question Regarding Eternal Bonding Ceremony

(Part 1)

Hi there,

So I know that the registration opened up for the Eternal Bonding ceremonies less than 18 hours ago, but here are my questions:

Why does registration open at such a god-awful hour? It is opens at 2am MST for platinum plans, 3am MST for gold, and 4am onwards for standard and anyone else who missed their earlier window. Are there any plans to adjust this so that it is at a more reasonable time for those of us who play in the US? Say 9am on Saturday morning? Are there any plans to make it so that the time that the registration opens varies based on the country that the server serves?

(Continued below)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jayde Ravynwing
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    (Part 2)

From what I understand ceremonies are held once an hour, every hour, for a week. So within one week it is only possible to serve 168 couples, max, on each server. My husband got up in the middle of the night this morning and registered us at 2:30am. There were 5 slots remaining out of the 168 that were available.

Are there any plans to increase the number of ceremonies that can be scheduled in a week from 1 every hour to say, 2 in an hour (1 ceremony every 30 minutes)? Is it an issue of having too many people in one area?

I would really appreciate a response from someone on the JP or the US dev team on this. Thanks!
    (0)