Page 73 of 132 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Dante Venarra
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    As far as that video goes I think the move being shown after Shadow fang is not the huton refresh. I believe that it is the move that "buffs the next weapon skill" and the weapon skill being buffed is the "3 hit move" at the end. Although I'm torn because in the video it also looks like I'm seeing three new moves. It looks like Huton > Spinning Edge > Mug > Shadow fang > New ogcd move > new GCD move (weapon skill buff?) > jugulate > new gcd (3 hit attack)

This is just my thought on it and I could very well be wrong but this seems to me like what is happening.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dante Venarra
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    The report say its after gust slash so that what I'm basing it off of. That doesn't mean one of the other moves isn't comboing off of shadow fang tho because that's very much possible.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aiot O'lein
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante_V View Post
    The video attack sequency
    The lack of info and the comments from the article and the live letter really adds to the confusion.

This is what I find the most frustrating of all.

One says it comes out of Gust Slash, yet they show something after Shadow Fang that follows after the skill that is used AFTER mutilate in the Benchmark... oh lovely confusion >:|
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aria Placida
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 88
    It really doesn't make sense to give us a third combo of the Spinning->Gust->X variety. I'm hoping it's supposed to come off Shadow, or something. Heck, I'd even take it actually being a 4-step combo.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Allyrion Windwalker
    World
    Yojimbo
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Ninja

The ability "Issou" will be added, strengthening a single weapon skill, and a new three-stage physical attack skill known as "Mugen Sandan" will be added. Other noteworthy additions are the ability to suppress the enmity generation of other party members or the ability to transfer the majority of the ninja's enmity to other party members ("Kage Watari"). It's likely that ninja will become more active with the role of controlling the enmity of party members. In addition, there is a new weapon skill as a combo from Gust Slash which can prolong an active Huton effect, opening up the door to other offensive possibilities.
    Source

Seems like we are getting another finisher from Gust Slash.
    Three-stage physical attack is still ambiguous as always.
    Stage sounds like it's not passive to me, but can't really read too much into the words.

Issou seems to only work for a single weaponskill in this one, while the other article said:

Additionally, there will also be a new weaponskill which hits three times and an action which increases the damage of weaponskills for its duration, so it should become possible to put out some impressive DPS.
    Definitely seems to buff multiple weaponskills in Gamewatch's version. So there's a contradiction there.
    (1)
    Last edited by Allyrion; 05-31-2015 at 02:06 AM.

Player
    Character
    Aiot O'lein
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80
    Ok, these reports just lost my trust :|

One says one thing, another says another, and the videos so far just dont match...

3 weeks... just 3 more weeks...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sunny Hirose
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    I believe that's a misinterpretation. I read it as Issou buffs single-target weaponskills.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Odowla Wetae
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    I mean, they're not showing videos on purpose. Also, you're assuming they're combo'd in the video, I could go spinning > Aoelian in a video and if you had never seen a ninja before, you'd assume they're combod.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aiot O'lein
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Odowla View Post
    You are assuming things
    If we go for assumptions then I could pretty well assum that these 2 new GCD skills shown in the videos are actually a separate combo and MAYBE thats the supposed new 3-stages combo :/

Assumptions can go long ways...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Florence Leduc
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    i'm the only one bothered by the fact to get another finisher after gust slash? instead to place it behind shadowfang?

ps: i still believe the one that did design the new skill for the ninja to not play the jobs... add positional+mudra (lag)+ skill for control the enmity of the teammate that will recquire to select them!
    oh and the new finisher behind gust slash too...we are the only jobs to have a combo branching to 3 different finisher while having still a combo at 2 stage.
    (0)
    Last edited by silentwindfr; 06-04-2015 at 10:55 PM.

Page 73 of 132 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast