Character
    Razai Sylvain
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 58
    Quote Originally Posted by SekhmetM View Post
    Stuff
    Yeh when I heard about people selling them on the MB, I said that is RMT in it's own fashion. They (SE) should've never allowed that to happen.

Player buys platinum wedding package, posts it on MB for 20 million gil. That essentially is RMT.

TBH SE could shut down RMT, by adding gil to the Cash shop, but it would definitely inflate the already inflated MB more...
    (0)

Character
    Miles Saintborough
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Adding gil to the cash shop would just kill the market entirely. Why have gil when you can spend a few RL bucks and buy everything in game?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sookie Silverbear
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Answers from SE HAHAHA! When are people gonna learn they never give straight answers always sum generic answer.I have my own idea of whats going on and im not liking the way the game seems to be heading.I pray im wrong cuz i love this game as i did XI which i played from start.Long time fan but im losing Faith in SE quick ^.-
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Morrigan Fox
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Oh joy another one of these posts from another member of an entitled generation. Please open your eyes and come to the very realization that this is how the gaming industry is and has been for the last 10+ years.

SE isn't encouraging RMT with the weddings and the dyes. They are shiny and new so people will attempt to sell them for big money but eventually the novelty will wear off and there won't be a market for it anymore.

SE will comment on the cash shop when and if they are ready. Not because you think you are entitled to a response. This is their game, they just let you dwell in the game because you paid a sub fee.

The forums are on their site so if they want to remove or censor posts that is within their right to do so.

SE I'm sure will make comment on the Gold Saucer/Card Game when it is close to being implemented and if they want to put items on the Cash Shop that is their right to do so whether you like it or not.
    (3)
    Last edited by Kuolema; 12-12-2014 at 07:08 AM.

Player
    Character
    Razai Sylvain
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 58
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesSaintboroguh View Post
    Adding gil to the cash shop would just kill the market entirely. Why have gil when you can spend a few RL bucks and buy everything in game?
    And get banned if they found out... yeh ok. I'd rather do it when I know it's allowed than to buy from the people that annoy me the most with their spam. Rather than risk my account over something as trivial as gil RMT transactions... TBQF I swear that most of these guys work indirectly for the companies increasing revenue... I honestly don't know how a company this big cannot track RMT spam bots etc and ban accounts (IP, account, or other information linked to the reported persons account). This has been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG on-going issue in EVERY MMO.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedd702 View Post
    The Cash Shop is not a pay to win site. They've stated that they will not add items to the shop that affect game progression, but merely vanity items. What you SHOULD be doing is thanking them for giving you a free version of the Eternal Bond System, instead of complaining you do not get platinum for free. They could've easily said lets do standard at $5.00, Gold $10.00 and platinum $20.00.
    Or standard at 300k gil, gold at 4m gil and platinum at 15m gil as an alternative.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Morrigan Fox
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesSaintboroguh View Post
    Quite honestly I would rather buy Gil directly from SE than put my trust in the RMT douches that flood the chat boxes. If SE did that they could cap how much you could buy a day or week or something like that to attempt some control of it.
    (4)
    Last edited by Kuolema; 12-12-2014 at 07:34 AM.

Player
    Character
    Razai Sylvain
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 58
    Quote Originally Posted by Felis View Post
    Or standard at 300k gil, gold at 4m gil and platinum at 15m gil as an alternative.
    Sure just invite the RMT spambots to plague every world more.
    (0)

Player
    Where ever that pink Lalafell lives... She's the best!
    Character
    Zephyr Discooperire
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    This topic is getting old... If you don't like the systems they implement, go find another game. You pay for a service they provide. Complaining and demanding answers are going to get you nowhere. They know what they've done, don't be daft in thinking they are blind to it. SE has already acknowledged there is a problem with the bracelet trading/selling, and honestly I think they will make the changes needed to stop that. Because we all know that the internet is evil and no one truly follows intended game mechanics if they can get away with it.

Making n+1 topics about the same thing is childish and ignorant. You are beating a dead horse that probably only has the hooves left to beat. Either wait for a response, as they've said they will be monitoring the issue, or move to another game that has it's own problems and you can complain about that.

I for one enjoy the game still, regardless of this cash shop business, and would prefer to see topics on these forums that are more enlightening and informative. As of right now on the forums, all I see are a bunch of cry babies with nothing better to do than to create new topics and scream "Mommy mommy mommy!" to a parent that already hears you and at this point is ignoring you.

I've posted this before and will post it again...
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Morrigan Fox
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Felis View Post
    It's easier to charge real money than in game currency.

1) It's real money that they can use for other things.
    2) Not everyone has the Gil to purchase any level.
    3) Games are now targeting the casual gamers who don't have the time to farm dungeons for hours everyday. Or manipulate the market board and rake in millions of gil a day but have disposable real currency to get what they need or want.
    (4)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast