Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Kannagi Rin
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    DoctorPepper said it best. Why would anyone logically think its good for the game to buy an item and sell it for gil in game? That gil can go towards buying coil runs or buying gear. It very well IS pay to win at this point.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ashkendor Zahirr
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiZero View Post
    In case you missed the intent on the thread by not reading it properly.. the intent is to create awareness to the point where its everywhere and cannot be ignored.
    Annoying the forum mods and the other forum users with yet another spam thread is no way to get your message through. In the end, it just makes you look silly and it actually makes what you're saying easier to ignore. "Hey, I know we already have 50 of these threads. Here's another one, but mine is SPECIAL. This one will get the message across better than the previous threads did. It will definitely convince you to see things my way." Seriously, just no. I for one am tired of seeing a bunch of new threads whining about the cash shop every day. Confine your posts about it to the existing threads - it makes it more likely that it will get the attention you want instead of just being deleted by forum mods (and rightfully so, since it's a duplicate thread) as spam.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Razai Sylvain
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 58
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiZero View Post
    "Based on my experience with the people I associate with on a daily basis" read up. That includes real life + people I interact with on my server.
    You do realize that even that number is a very small percentile of the actual player base, right?

The Cash Shop is not a pay to win site. They've stated that they will not add items to the shop that affect game progression, but merely vanity items. What you SHOULD be doing is thanking them for giving you a free version of the Eternal Bond System, instead of complaining you do not get platinum for free. They could've easily said lets do standard at $5.00, Gold $10.00 and platinum $20.00.

But as usual someone will ALWAYS complain about something....

I could see if they added Gold Saucer, new zones, every patch update, ilvl 155 weapons/armor/accessories to the Cash Shop, but vanity? I couldn't care less. It's like walking into Target, Wal-mart or the grocery store. If you like it, you will buy it. If you don't, you'll leave it at the store.

I think I might've gave you incentive to go stand out in front of the department stores boycotting them for charging people for their goods.
    (3)
    Last edited by Zedd702; 12-12-2014 at 06:49 AM.

Player
    Character
    Adrian Ryder
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Just wait for the live letter. There is no way they can dodge the question when so many people are concerned about the cash shop in the questions topic.
    (0)

This is a serious question tho, was going to start my own thread but like we need another. I wonder how many people bought their weddings?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Razai Sylvain
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 58
    Quote Originally Posted by craig_meredith2003 View Post
    This is a serious question tho, was going to start my own thread but like we need another. I wonder how many people bought their weddings?
    Same reason people buy video games... They wanted their own experience and it was something that interested them, so they, like me, bought it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sekhmet Mubarak
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    As you know, the promise wristlets were designed to be tradable so that one person would be able to purchase a pair of wristlets and gift one to their partner.

While the trading and selling of these items for gil is not against the terms of service, in the event this type of trend continues and topics continue to arise regarding whether or not this is considered real-money trading, we will have no choice but to change the design of this system. Therefore we would like players to stop selling and trading the bracelets for gil so that they can continue to be used for their intended purpose.
    Well this is all we have for now. Keep watching the dev tracker.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Zedd702 View Post
    Same reason people buy video games... They wanted their own experience and it was something that interested them, so they, like me, bought it.
    Me too was just curious.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yolanda Freebush
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by SekhmetM View Post
    Well this is all we have for now. Keep watching the dev tracker.
    I guess its time for plan B.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Odintius Baelsar
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I think if they did respond it be something like this taking the topic alone Square enix we demand answers their reply https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA.
    (0)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast