Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Warlyx Arada
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    if u missed the relic wave its a bit late now...my main issue with relics is the materia process , why? yeah customization blablabla , a lame gil sink , let me tell the npc that i want X and Y stats and done with it.....next step is a bit harder. ppl farmed lights (and some are....still....GL)

shiva weapons can be upgraded to 115 now , so relic is pointless , u dont need more than 115 weapons to beat all the content (Fcob included, and even if u are doing Fcob , u can grab shiva , t9 or masterwork weapons way faster and cheaper)
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Warlyx View Post
    if u missed the relic wave its a bit late now...my main issue with relics is the materia process , why? yeah customization blablabla , a lame gil sink , let me tell the npc that i want X and Y stats and done with it.....next step is a bit harder. ppl farmed lights (and some are....still....GL)
    And I still have to get my BLM relic to Novus :P All my other relics are atma or zenith. (Won't probably get MNK/NIN Relic ever probably. Don't like those classes/jobs, playing as them.)
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2