Player
    Character
    Aleddra Sunbeam
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60

Sheep Leather

I've started around Gridania because i like forest and the nature. Point is...

Where's the mats for this leather? There's nothing about it on YG. At this point and i've tried quite a few things i don't think it's possible to get that basic leather. Around the leathercrafter guild.

There's the Marmot pelt which seems like the local equivalent but it just doesn't work with the usual stuff for the leather.
    (0)
    When life gives you lemons, cry yourself to sleep, and tell all your friends.

Player
    Character
    Midnight Star
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 16
    The easiest way to make sheep leather early on is to use willow chips and sheepskin. Willow chips can easily be purchased from an NPC (See YG for details). To get the sheepskin you need to kill mobs of the sheep variety (ewes, wethers, lambs, etc.). There is a great spot full of these types of mobs south of Limsa Lominsa.
    (1)

Player

Yes, there is a great place south of limsa lominsa, due south south-west. It has at least 30 sheep low level that drop sheep skin pretty often.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aleddra Sunbeam
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    I realise that. The question i'm asking is: Is there a way to do all of it nead Gridania? I get the willow there but i don't get anything but marmot pelts. Unless it's a rare drop?
    (0)
    When life gives you lemons, cry yourself to sleep, and tell all your friends.

Player
    Character
    Mariya Shidou
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    It drops from Sheep, and Sheeps only live in Limsa Lominsa/Coerthas, bar some odds from Guildleves. You can find them just South East of Camp bearded rock in LL.
    (0)