Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Miah'li Nelhah
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    We didn't kill it and our bard has 2 deaths, so obviously his numbers are pretty bad, but this was our best run where we got Kaliya to 17%. I'm also still semi learning ninja on the fly after switch to it from drg for FCoB.

http://i.imgur.com/6SY5YPf.png
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zami Terrechant
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamia-Blackheart View Post
    400 for each dps job is a good goal. allows for a kill without enrage. we have one guy over 400, one guy just a bit over 400, one guy just a bit under 400, and one guy closer to 360 (singing bard)

all dps jobs can hit 400 except maybe singing bard.
    even singing bards can pull over 400 dps if they know what they are doing. without deaths most of our dps avg around 400-450 on t11, its not exactly a low uptime fight.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Blackheart Figaro
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    zamii i agree.

however, i was just telling the OP the minimum dps ive seen required to beat the fight, which i maintain is about an average of 400 for each dps.

my opinion was meant to address the topic of this thread i.e., average dps expected from various jobs in t11.

i've seen and heard of plenty of singing bards getting under 400 for the fight and still clear it before enrage.

no need to imply that a singing bard hitting under 400 in t11 doesnt know what he's doing.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zami Terrechant
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamia-Blackheart View Post
    zamii i agree.

however, i was just telling the OP the minimum dps ive seen required to beat the fight, which i maintain is about an average of 400 for each dps.

my opinion was meant to address the topic of this thread i.e., average dps expected from various jobs in t11.

i've seen and heard of plenty of singing bards getting under 400 for the fight and still clear it before enrage.

no need to imply that a singing bard hitting under 400 in t11 doesnt know what he's doing.
    you said it yourself, "expected", which doesn't imply minimum, but you are correct 400 should be a good benchmark across the board, assuming no deaths.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kurama Uchiha
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    450 Should be benchmark IMO
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lani Akea
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Daweism View Post
    As Dragoon I do about 450DPS on T11 kills while casting LB3 and a LB1/2 can't remember of the last one was a 1 or 2. Same DPS numbers on T10.
    How can you pull 450 DPS on T11, especially when using two lbs ? This fight can really mess up our positionals sometimes, in a way we can't even make up for by predicting the boss' moves : when you're linked to another player or have to use ID when its back is covered by an AoE there's only so much you can do. I've even started to use Fracture to delay my rotation a little when this happens, but 450 still seems like a lot to me. I don't see myself getting past 430 with my ilvl 115 gear. Is there a NIN in your pt ? Are you using pots ? Crafted ilvl 110 gear ? Even then your DPS should be lower than on T10, no ?
    (4)

Character
    Sariena Adeline
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    BLMing T11 is a little bit of a pain, especially during adds. Having to delay your casts drops our DPS (to not steal from tank).

I only hit 370-390 on my BLM. If I was able to have full uptime, I could easily hit around 410
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Firelord Azula
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeith-Adeline View Post
    BLMing T11 is a little bit of a pain, especially during adds. Having to delay your casts drops our DPS (to not steal from tank).
    Oh man someone else feels my pain. I absolute detest having to slow down and sit there and watch my hate just so I don't pull it. I don't know what your group makeup is but in our group we figured out a way to get past this and I can just blow up the node without worry of pulling hate. We run two casters (SMN and BLM) and instead of starting out on the node with the physical resist I start out on the node with magical resist. Just one rotation while the SMN gets two sets of raging dots up on both nodes. This way when I come back to the other node there's enough DPS already on it that it won't be so far behind, the tank has had plenty of time to get a big hate lead, and I still have my quelling to push my hate even further down (I use raging on the magic resist node since I won't pull hate on that regardless).

EDIT: There was one week where we had to pug (our SMN was at work) and we picked up a DRG. It was a sad day for Firelord Azula having to slow DPS again. Casting like 9 blizzard 1's in a row just so I didn't pull hate but was still doing SOMETHING.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kurama Uchiha
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by QCrimson View Post
    SNIP
    I'm i114 with Nexus, no crafted gear. You can still get positionals in on T11 last phase, just gotta be quick about it, the AoE lasts maybe 2 seconds, and if you're chilling on the side with your tether or behind the boss you can still hit all positionals... Phase one I'm doing about 510-520 DPS. I do have a NIN in my party. 450 is about right, Monks are doing over 500.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miah'li Nelhah
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    So we went in again the other day, no kill

But I got more numbers, and I think our monk is under preforming. What should a monk pull in 11? I'd say ours averages between 360 - 380 so far. I usually sit betwween 430 - 450 on ninja so I'm concerned as to what he could be doing wrong.
    (0)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast