Player
    Character
    Timon Fox
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

cannot leave FC, private room not accessible/cannot be demolished

a friend of mine recently came back to the game now that hes got some free time with school. hes trying to move servers to where I am and he is having a serious issue with it. he is in an fc that locked the fc house, removed the rights for anyone but the fc leader to go into the house, and he cannot access his private room at the fc house because of this. he has been trying to demo his room so he can leave the fc house, but the fc leader having locked away everything and logging on but once a month since august makes it so he cannot leave, cant remove the furniture, cant demo the room, and cant qualify for the transfer. how can we get around all of this? tried to contact GMs and have not received any help or info for 3 days
    (0)

Character
    Saskia Sinwolf
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 65
    All you have to do is leave the FC all of his furnishings should go to the Calamity Salvager.
    As far as I know you don't have to get rid of the room first, good luck!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shyuu Avalon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I cannot leave the fc because it doesn't work like everyone thinks it does. I have a private room, it has furnishings in there. everyone seems to get that. I also have an fc leader that locked the house, and removed every right anyone can have except for himself. this includes the ability to move to my private chamber because the house cannot be accessed. when I try to leave the free company, it says I cant because I have a private room. when I select demolish private room, it says I cant because it has furnishings. I cannot remove these furnishings because I cannot access the room. the fc leader logs in once a month, normally 28 days apart from his last log in, for about 10 mins in the middle of the night. because all rights have been removed, only he can actually kick me from the free company, but since he doesn't log in, this is all impossible.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shyuu Avalon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    so please, SE, just kick me out of the free company I am stuck in or demolish my private room so I can go about my damn life ><! 4 days of no contact is damn insulting. how can you treat customers this way!?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Quince Viville
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Maybe make a bug report in the proper forums in the proper format?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Q' Continuum
    World
    Shinryu
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 57
    This isn't a bug, but a design oversight. I would have every member of your FC file a harassment report every time you log in until they do something. Because this is harassment, you're being forced to stick with a group not of your free will.

There's a chance your FC leader is trying to sell his account, thus keeping his leadership fresh but not allowing anyone else to mess with the house.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Shyuu Avalon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I have made a bug report as well, and yes I have been submitting a harassment report for this as well, still hoping se actually does something cause still haven't heard from SE either
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lem Ayase
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    That's reallllllly messed up, I have to agree it does look like he's trying to sell his account.
    If it's a Legacy world, then it's not exactly uncommon lately either. There have been a lot of people buying accounts on sargatanas and playing end-game with no idea what the hell they're doing.

I'd recommend contacting square via Live Chat, you're more likely to get help that way.
    (0)
    Last edited by Lemage; 12-01-2014 at 11:07 AM.

Player
    Character
    Shyuu Avalon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    they moved the post I made under bug report, as their in game gms told me to, to not a bug report and aren't doing anything about it... what the hell!!!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shyuu Avalon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    that link also only sends me to email support
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast