Character
    Viviani Bun
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 60

Healer (blm sub) lf FCOB group

Prefer to WHM but can SCH or BLM.
    I've filled in for groups, mainly one, for FCOB and want a static.
    I've gotten to last phase for 10 and 11 both healing and dpsing.
    Willing to server transfer if needed.
    EST time zone, work mornings except Sunday nights and times that are good for me are any times after 5pm weekdays (wednesdays i can be on at 3pm earliest) Sundays I can only make it late at night around 11pm-12am est

Reply here or message me im usually on when im not working and if i dont reply instantly im probably napping (i do that)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sakamoto Faucillien
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Hi Viviona,

Would you be interested to transfer? T10 static is looking for a scholar for our group in BRYNHILDR. We already farmed T9 enough times to get all of our weapons. This is a good team composed of ideal dps and tank composition who work well with each other. We are looking for:

1. A progression minded scholar with determination to be giving their best.

2. T9 clear or at least got phase 4 experience. We are planning to learn T10 before reset on Tuesday morning.

3. Willing to raid 3 times a week at least from 10:15pm est to at least 2:00am est. Our days are currently SUN MON WED.

4. A team player who is willing to pull their own weight and then some.

5. Sense of humor to take us thru progression insanity in one piece.

We are on the second set of adds in T10 last night in our first run. We should be able to complete it the next time we run it on Wednesday. We communicate using ps4 chat or mumble. Get to me in game Sakamoto Faucillien or contact me here.Thx!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Braxigar Rydun
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Heal for me Bun!!! I have cake too!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kouta Ataire
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    If you are interested in server transferring, please consider Midgard. You will be joining a group with T13 on farm. For more information, visit the following link:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...th-T13-on-farm
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Klaudia Baudelaire
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Hey there Vivi, I read your message and wanted to give you an offer to look over, you would be filling one of the two roles we require. It would require a server transfer to FFXIV's 2nd or 3rd highest pop server though.

Our group has T10 down and some members have T11 down as well. Our biggest battle has been these 2 spots being filled with reliable and competent people.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...EALER-and-TANK.

Get back to me and let me know what your thoughts are. I'll be reachable by the below chat mediums pretty much all day.

~David
    (0)

MSN/Facebook: Daveschadt@Hotmail.com Yahoo/AIM: Bonecracker1982 GoogleChat: Daveschadt@gmail.com Skype: Daveschadt

Liono Dragonstar - Leviathan
    Tribe Gaming is recruiting. Copy link and apply today! http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?10992-Click-Here-to-Apply

6. 12-19-2014 06:22 AM