Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Anony Moose
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90

[Dev??] Storage: Yes/No? (Please Assist.)

I love me some holiday events, but these things are brutal on the inventory space. Can we get some word on whether or not there will be another option to store event items, such as an infinite retainer slot or a storage NPC? I'd hate to have to drop these things, and I already see people doing just that.

Seems like a lot of hard work from devs and players both going to waste.
    (16)
    "I shall refrain from making any further wild claims until such time as I have evidence."
    – Y'shtola

Player
    Character
    Medura Bloodspiller
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    We need an infinite player bank, set down storage on retainers, set up item count on bazar. This way all would be happy, and we wouldnt need to toss things around (means we can use gear over again when leveling a new class, instead of buying and crafting the same thing ten times :/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    They are planning to make a personal storage box in the future for this was mentioned in the interview.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Arc Jurado
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    I have no trouble keeping every last one of the event items, even one stack of each of the consumables. However I think we just need more space in general with how this game is. Hell I'd even pay for the extra retainers now if they let us.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Darkstar Poet
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoose View Post
    I love me some holiday events, but these things are brutal on the inventory space. Can we get some word on whether or not there will be another option to store event items, such as an infinite retainer slot or a storage NPC? I'd hate to have to drop these things, and I already see people doing just that.

just toss me all your lil fishies and we can clear some space :P

really though, it would be nice if at least they made these holiday events have a trunk or some kind of storage not in your inventory(unless you carry it on your person) so that you could hold onto them. it seems like this would be a nice idea to handle the massive amounts of gear we collect from just holiday events. maybe this will be handled once we get player housing.

i'd do more of the events if i could hold onto the gear for more than a few days.
    (0)

http://crystalknights.guildwork.com/

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoose View Post

i haven't been on yet so im not sure how it works but, if they made the bathing suits to have stats like underwear and be able to wear them under clothes then we could just toss our old used underwear out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Naylia Petrova
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Stats are worse than Cotton Underwear.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kiara Silvermoon
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Yes, well said.

I hope Yoshida-san and company give us that Personal Storage Space soon (translated from Reinheart's thread on a JP Forum reply).

These Holiday Events can be wonderful memories, part of what makes FF XIV fun, with friends. But the lack of additional inventory space is really getting painful. (10 more slots taken for this Summer Event for example.)

I can't imagine when they release JSE (Job Specific Equipment), with full sets of ~5 - 6 pieces per Job, like Artifact Armor, etc.

Mog House {Can I have it?}
    (4)

We're currently in the process of devising some type of storage box solution for storing the plethora of event-related items we've been distributing. I don't have a solid time frame to give you, but I'm sure we can all look forward to a place to keep all this stuff!

I'm up to my ears in swimsuits!
    (88)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    We're currently in the process of devising some type of storage box solution for storing the plethora of event-related items we've been distributing. I don't have a solid time frame to give you, but I'm sure we can all look forward to a place to keep all this stuff!

I'm up to my ears in swimsuits!
    separated storage for event items, awesome.
    (4)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast