Player
    Character
    Nora Thirteen
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Lightning Quest

Does anyone know when the FFXIII Lightning Quest is happening again? I wasn't playing at the time that it happened and I really want the hair.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ampersand Kai
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    No one knows if it's happening again, let alone when. It's not on any kind of schedule. The couple of times it's come back since its original "do this before you miss it!" implementation, it's been for special events.
    (0)
    10 posts per page is only the default setting; it is bad, and you should feel bad if you haven't changed it.
    Forum quirks and features explained: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/161238

Player
    Character
    Syanonn Rias
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Coming soon to a Mog Station near you (maybe?)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Malfoy Fleurentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    The thing is, the first two times it happened were meant to coincide with, and advertise, launch of the Lightning Strikes game. If I'm correct, the JP and NA launches. The third time was as part of a month long first anniversary celebration for ARR where they brought back several one-time promotional events for an encore. So it's not likely that they have any plans to bring it back, though I guess they probably could if SE ever chose to do more with the FFXIII storyline.
    (0)