Player
    Character
    Qata'a Akabilat
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 65

DPS/Healer Looking for Endgame Static!

Hello! My IGN is Qata'a Akabilat and I am excited to get into the new content that 2.4 has brought to us! I am new to the game, but in the two months I've been subscribed, I've cleared all Ex Primals (including having Shiva on farm solo tank method), cleared First Coil, and am now learning Second Coil. I am dedicated to learn and progress through t9 and my ultimate goal is to focus on end game raiding and FCoB. Have been trying to find groups on Famfrit/Duty Finder for T9 progression and have cleared through Megaflare. Will be dedicating the following weeks towards more progression!

As title states, I am a main i113 ninja/i106 scholar that is looking to join a progression static. I am free most weekdays for raiding. Also, due to a great group of friends over here in Famfrit I'm not willing to transfer servers at this time.

Please PM me or send a tell in game! Thanks!
    (0)
    Last edited by tgoodner; 11-25-2014 at 04:03 PM.

Player
    Character
    Sakamoto Faucillien
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Would you be interested to transfer? Final coil ready static is looking for a kick ass scholar for our group in BRYNHILDR. We already farmed T9 enough times to get all of our weapons. This is a good team composed of ideal dps and tank composition who work well with each other and already cleared all scob before the nerf. We are looking for:

1. A progression minded scholar with determination to be giving their best.

2. T9 clear or at least got phase 4 experience. We are planning to learn T10 before reset on Tuesday morning.

3. Willing to raid 3 times a week at least from 10:15pm est to at least 2:00am est. Our days are currently SUN MON WED.

4. A team player who is willing to pull their own weight and then some.

5. Sense of humor to take us thru progression insanity in one piece.

We communicate using ps4 chat or mumble. Get to me in game Sakamoto Faucillien or contact me here.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Qata'a Akabilat
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 65
    I appreciate the invite, however I'm not ready to transfer servers at this time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sakamoto Faucillien
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Thanks for replying tgoodner.
    (0)