Player
    Character
    Leon Reddas
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 77
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostx1984 View Post
    I suppose i'll do some pvp for a while and random crafting, but i can 100% guarantee that i will be done with this game if you do not address the lack of raid tools by the next expansion.
    You really don't need "raid tools" like this to clear raids. Many console and even PC players are able to get by just fine without this kind of stuff. If you do not have confidence in your own ability to do your jobs in raid environments then having a parse system isn't going to make much of a difference for you.

Get out there and learn raids like everyone else by trial and error.
    (0)

Character
    Nephthys Yamada
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurando View Post
    You really don't need "raid tools" like this to clear raids. Many console and even PC players are able to get by just fine without this kind of stuff. If you do not have confidence in your own ability to do your jobs in raid environments then having a parse system isn't going to make much of a difference for you.

Get out there and learn raids like everyone else by trial and error.
    Your responding to a thread started at 11-16-2014
    Just pointing that out.
    (0)

Character
    Natti Lockeheart
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by NephthysVasudan View Post
    Your responding to a thread started at 11-16-2014
    Just pointing that out.
    Your comment isn’t relevant. I’m dunno, from what I’ve seen over the years and parsing varies. Some people are jerks and use it point the finger at others. Others don’t say anything. My advice t anyone with a PS4 - go online and google your rotations. Practice on a dummy. Otherwise, enjoy life as it is without a parser. When you get one, you may turn into a jerk lol cheers!
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4