Player
    Character
    Mr Champs
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

The Second Coil of Bahamut turn 1-4

SE can you please let us know when you will be unlocking SCOB in the duty finder for people that dont have groups to help them run this stuff. We will like to enjoy the game we paying for but we cant because we cant get stuff done or try to get things done .I been on this game since 1.0 i never left i stayed with it because i love your games . I fell like im playing ffxi again where i need to depend on people to enjoy a game and thats not cool . 1.0 was great it just needed content . All im saying is the game is fun and can be better but the people on the game is making it really hard to play this anymore . I been on everyday since SCOB came out and still havent got pass 58% on turn 7. Because no one will join the party finder . you ask for a team people dont come or you get a smart guy that say theres mercs ask them and when you ask the on my server they are charging 7mil for turn 7, 10 mil for turn 8 , and 20mil for turn 9. This is crazy
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Aranea Asmodai
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    HAHAH HAH HAHA
    AHAHAHU
    SCoB and DF
    PFFFFFF

Yeah good luck with that.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Rui Ooshima
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Final Fantasy XIV

Type of game: MMORPG

"need to depend on people to enjoy a game and thats not cool"

Sorry, ERROR 404 LOGIC NOT FOUND.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Kharagan Dotharl
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Just like FCOB, they stated at fanfest they will be unlocking SCOB in the Duty Finder 2-3 weeks after patch 2.4.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Carnage Incarnate
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    DF + horribad peeps + scob mechanics? not even 100% echo will help
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Mr Champs
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Grayve ty .Its not about horrible peep you find in duty finder .Its about having a chance to play the game and try the stuff they put in the game . I know what MMO stand for .what i ment about that statement is in 1.0 it wasnt like this the game just need content now its all about find a party for this and that .this game feel like ffxi now and some people love it and some dont .For the smart comments you are part of the problem .people ask question or ask for help and you think its a joke or have something smart to say .If you not tring to fix the problem just stay out of it .Ty you for the replies
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yoso Carrasco
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 74
    Yea I am hoping they tell us when it gets put into DF soon, not sure why they didn't give us a time table for 2nd coil when we got one for 1st coil.

It will be nice to be able to just queue up with whoever is available in the FC to practice the turns since it would probably be quicker than using the PF.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reid Ornitier
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Might be tomorrow, I wouldn't mind the echo for T9 but yeah like most stated DF won't help at all.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jain Farstrider
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Others may sound a bit elitist, however, the difficulty jump from first coil to second coil is huge. There are too many 'one-shot' mechanics to handle. DF was possible in first coil because the mechanics of the battles were much easier in comparison.

I wouldn't even recommend doing SCoB in DF if they removed all the one-shot mechanics. I've run SCoB with my raid group with 1 or 2 PUGs from PF when our regulars are out. Sometimes even the tiny differences between how we do things and how they might have done them causes havoc.

Not to discourage you, but DF will not be too much help for SCoB ;;
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Nep Nep
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    If they put it in DF you think it will still be locked behind T5? I mean.. surely DFing peeps that have beaten Twin won't be that bad...right?
    Honestly I would like it in DF but just to get a general idea for the boss and for practicing. But I wouldn't expect clears at all.
    Just my two cents.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nep_Nep; 11-17-2014 at 07:10 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast