Character
    Ai Ka
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 1

Payment Methode Paysafe card - Europe , Germany

Hello guys,
    11 month before i did buy crysta via pay safe card.
    Now i did want to do the same since i want to play FF14ARR again.
    But i just cant find it anywhere . It always shows me credit card as payment methode.
    But i cant buy with creditcard since i dont own one.
    Can anyone help me?

Btw dont try to tell me something about buying from other sides 60 days gamecard with paysafecard.
    I dont wanna buy 60 days . I want to buy it from main site and for 30 days that makes 13.99 using 15€ paysafe card.
    1499 crysta
    I hope theres someone who can help since i didnt found anything in the forums wich is of any help to me.
    regards ako
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Malfoy Fleurentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    That's the only problem though, is that since they took the ultimate pay option down a couple months ago, if you don't have a card that will work under those cc options, the only thing anyone could suggest for you is the game time cards. I agree game time cards aren't that great of a substitute for crysta.

They did say they're currently working on adding a paypal option directly to the site, but that was a while back and we really haven't had any word on how that's going.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ai Ka
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 1
    I just cant believe it that a nice game like this got such shitty payment methodes seriously.
    This is just retarded. There i wanted to start playing again and paying per paysafe is not possible.
    Wow just no commend. Saying bye bye to FF before even started playing it.
    Thanks for ur answer anyway.
    Have a nice day
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raist Soulforge
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoo View Post
    I just cant believe it that a nice game like this got such shitty payment methodes seriously.
    This is just retarded. There i wanted to start playing again and paying per paysafe is not possible.
    Wow just no commend. Saying bye bye to FF before even started playing it.
    Thanks for ur answer anyway.
    Have a nice day
    Visa ended the UltimatePay system, they were providing the "backbone" of that payment option. SE had no control over Visa pulling the plug on all of it.

What we can hold them at fault for though is taking so @#$@#$ long to get something comparable in place. UGC/UltimatePay announced it to their clients directly via email back in EARLY/MID JUNE... before SE put the Lodestone notice up JULY 1. They've had at least 4 months to work on this potential problem already... and still no official word, just Camate's post a while back that they were looking into somehow integrating PayPal again.
    (0)
    Last edited by Raist; 11-11-2014 at 01:48 PM.

Player
    Character
    Beradon Evers
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Yeah i am getting dissapointed of those payment options aswell, like everyone else has CC or something... I want to buy stuff from the Store, i want them to give money but with those payment options they denied my options to give them. Please put Paypal or Ideal or something back like most other MMO games has as options..
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mocha Choco
    World
    Chocobo
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Beradon View Post
    I want to buy stuff from the Store, i want them to give money but with those payment options they denied my options to give them.
    Business decisions are no longer made by people with common sense and judgement. They are made by people looking at charts of metrics.
    (1)
    "No pay to win!" (Naoki Yoshida, EU Fan Festival 2014)
    Green Policy: This post was created using 100% recycled pixels. No hardware or software was harmed in the process.
    Cookie Policy: I use cookies (sweet and crunchy) to improve my FFXIV experience. By reading this post you agree to my use of cookies.