Character
    Theodulus Deodoros
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Replay quest duties?

Is there any chance of us getting the ability to replay quest duties?
    Like class/job duties or stuff like that?
    Not for any real reason, I just thought alot of them were unique and fun and I thought it would be cool to get to go through them again. I don't mean do the quest over in particular, just the actual instance.
    I don't really know how you would put that in, maybe like in a subsection of the DF menu or a special tab in the book in the inn rooms or something, but still
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Turambar Mormegil
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    The only thing I can think of is to cancel the quest after the duty, but before you talk to the quest giver. After you've gotten the reward for the quest, it can't be repeated (dailies aside).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lollie Ondoreil
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    I could see them doung this through the journals in the inns. Just make it so if you nitiate the nstances from there you don't get xp. That would even open up the possability of trying the class instances on a different class just for fun. Always wondered if a mrd with blood bath would be able to clear some of the acn quests.
    (1)

Character
    Theodulus Deodoros
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by point09micron View Post
    The only thing I can think of is to cancel the quest after the duty, but before you talk to the quest giver. After you've gotten the reward for the quest, it can't be repeated (dailies aside).
    No, I get that. What I'm asking for is a function that enables us to replay our quest duties after we've beaten them and turned in the quest. I just think it would be cool to go back and experience all the old duties and class/job quest challenges, some of which I haven't done in about a year or more.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mayong Mistmoore
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Oh man. Yes please. I've wanted something like this since way back in 2013 going through those quests on my very first job. It would be a lot of fun to relive those epic final battles, even though the same initial challenge wouldn't be there, it would still be a lot of fun.
    (1)