Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Sorenu Tael
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60

Would anyone love to see Dancer in ff14 realm reborn? ;)

Hi guys just another fun question, well exactly as the title asks, Would anyone like to see dancer in realm reborn and if so what do you think the dancer job class should be like? I think in today's age with the popularity of hip hop dancing being so high in all countries a capoeira dancing job class would be really fun for realm reborn my personal opinion. For anyone who doesn't know what capoeira is it is a Brazilian martial art which basically incorporates fighting while dancing at the same time. Also dancer must dual wield and I mean real dual wield meaning equipping 2 different weapons at the same time, not sure why this wasn't implemented with nin.... Maybe due to balancing.

We'll anyway tell me what you think in post below. Also fun opinionated question no bashing please.
    (22)

Player
    Character
    C'mell Cordwainer
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    You know, I was just thinking about that last night. I don't know that it needs to be capoeira based, but dancer was a pretty cool class, and it would finally give an in-game reason for the coliseum caster set.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ashkendor Zahirr
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by sorahu View Post
    Also dancer must dual wield and I mean real dual wield meaning equipping 2 different weapons at the same time, not sure why this wasn't implemented with nin.... Maybe due to balancing.
    What's the difference whether it takes up one slot or two? At least this way you don't have to farm two relics.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kai Ulric
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I have been saying I would love to see Dancer in this game since 1.0, so yes... would love to see this! Especially now that we have a dual weild class because I loved DNC/NIN!
    (2)
    I'm just a bun boy, doing bun boy things.

Player
    Character
    Haken Browning
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkendor View Post
    What's the difference whether it takes up one slot or two? At least this way you don't have to farm two relics.
    There's also basically no point in dual wielding in this game because none of the weapons have special effects or traits like in XI. It'd literally just be dividing the stats per weapon in half and then forcing a player to collect two of them.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Sorenu Tael
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Farming 2 relics would fun and nice but also make dps really high= unbalancing causing tanks to lose hate, healer would focus more on Dancer overall turning ff14 into ff11
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ashkendor Zahirr
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by sorahu View Post
    Farming 2 relics would fun and nice but also make dps really high= unbalancing causing tanks to lose hate, healer would focus more on Dancer overall turning ff14 into ff11
    Uh, or the ninja relics would just have lower stats in comparison to those that just get one weapon.

That would make a lot more sense.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raven Malfleur
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 30
    I'd love to see dancer especially as a healer/support role. Maybe have a stance style like pugilist but each dance does a buff for the party/ hels the party or target. Give it some CC style effects on some dances to emulate the target bring distracted.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gungrave Hellsing
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    yes i was nin/dnc in 11
    (1)

Character
    Lexia Lightress
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Would love to see dancer, loved that job.
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast