Player
    Character
    Keroa Eversong
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70

Fang shui, the tooth about the issue.

"Keepers are distinguishable from their diurnal cousins by their darker fur, larger ears, rounder eyes, more pronounced canines, and longer, skinnier tails. "
    I have been playing this last year with one nagging thought in my mind. "Why does it look like my keeper has no fangs?" And not until recently when I asked my fellow keepers to bare theirs for the sake of research did I realize that my Keeper, indeed does not.
    turns out there is one mouth option that has sorry excuses for fangs. And I feel as though I have been given the blunt end of the deal, so to speak.

the obvious solution, is to drink a fantasia, choose a different mouth and be done with it. However, once I do this, I will no longer be happy with my character, as no other mouth -suits- my character. I would like to see fangs returned to all mouth options of keeper females, it is in the lore after all. Otherwise, allow us the option to choose whether or not we get dull fangs, Because I find this highly distressing.
    (39)

Player
    Character
    Arky Mosuke
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 53
    You need better fangs, just like the rest! Equality to fangs all around! I call for change!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Granil Tempish
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    I feel that if SE is doing everything it can to pay attention to details like table decoration, It should definitely pay attention to its own lore. So in saying that, give this poor woman with the "odd-one-out" mouth the fangs she rightly deserves. Many thanks and cheery byebye
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Suzi Suzo
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70

WHAT DO WE WANT? FANGS! WHEN DO WE WANT THEM? NOW!!!

I agree with Keroa. We are roleplayers and how our characters look matter to us very very much. If you shrug this off and tell us to just fantasia how we look and deal with it, then you might as well take off our ears and tails because this will be the equivalent of that! We are Miqo'te. We have to have fangs! It is not right that all the mouth options give fangs but this one option! WHAT DO WE WANT, YOU ASK? FANGS FOR ALL KEEPER FEMALES MOUTH OPTIONS! WHEN DO WE WANT THEM? NOW!!!!!!!(or next update, c_C)
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Jaestynn Shadebreaker
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    I honestly think that a change like that isn't too hard to do. Some modeller can pull the fangs down a bit. I do think it would be cool to have teeth be part of things you can customize on its own, chipped teeth, long fangs, or even broken teeth.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Katrine Syreitheese
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Bumping for support!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kirito Moonwhisper
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 55
    i agree. give ppl the fangs! not only would it be awesome for the roleplayers....but it does add a certain lvl of cuteness to the females as well ;D
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Xel'enfer Trellvani
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 85
    This is sort of like playing an elezen and not giving them a helm or hood with pointy ears....
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Keroa Eversong
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70

Images for comparison

The green boxes indicate which face is being represented in each row. When you look at these, it becomes plain as night and day that the first mouth option shown in the first two rows are rather lacking in the length department. A discernible difference.

And again, the obious solution is to pick a different mouth and move on, right? However, I have looked at the other options close, far, side to side and up and down. and even the closest match doesn't look right to me. And I can't bring myself to drink my last fantasia to -know- I would ultimately be unhappy.

the image on the left would be my replacement mouth, which I feel just doesn't suit her. whereas the images on the right are the ones that I have grown oh so accustomed to.
    (15)
    Last edited by Keroa; 11-05-2014 at 01:07 AM.

Player
    Character
    Aviva Abeille
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    I'm with Keroa. I actually was wondering why my player-character had Seeker-like teeth. I've had the same character for a year without Fantasia'ing, I've even tried re-making her in the model viewer with a different mouth equipped with more prominent fangs. It's just not the same. I've always wondered why most other keeper characters I know of have easily visible fangs, whereas mine are only seen in certain expressions and certain angles. I chose the Keeper subrace because I thought the fangs were cute, and the mouth I picked was cute... why do I have to choose?

Also, as a more critical note, this post should probably be moved to a different subforum. I think this is feedback about the website itself.
    (3)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast