Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Liliana Stone
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Personally, I think Seekers and Keepers alike should have fangs. >.> Keepers of course notably sharper and more pronounced because, heyooo, lore-wise that's how it should be. But even Seekers should have little stubbly nubblins because, HI, CATS. CATS HAVE SHARP TEETH YES. But I think that's a detail that was overlooked by the design devs, and should be thrown back in.

Or, at least, a 'canine' slider option, so that way if you like a particular mouth but don't/do necessarily want fangs, you can choose them at will.
    (2)

"There is no 'if' in making a difference. You either do, or you die trying."

Player
    Character
    Shneibel Panipahr
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroa View Post
    the left is better though, but you have my support, there is no reason the fangs length are different for the mouths
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Keroa Eversong
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Thanks for the input, and your support!
    Yes, a friend of mine also suggests the thicker lips, but it's a matter of personal opinion for me, and I like the smaller mouth on my character. Im used to it, you know? I really don't want to have to change it to get the lore friendly fangs.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krosa Kaine
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    I've noticed that miqo'te have whined the most about their character models...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Suzi Suzo
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Just because a player wants their character to fit lore, doesn't make them a whiner. I guess if she whined about wanting to be a filthy Elezen, like yourself, she wouldn't see your useless comment.
    (5)
    Last edited by Rebyl; 11-22-2014 at 01:58 AM.

Player
    Character
    Krosa Kaine
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Well, if we're going to lore it up. Technically Elezen are more on the elitist side of things. Which would mean far from filthy as we pride ourselves on cleanliness. However, there is a certain race that tends to deal with the more 'filthy' side of things when it comes to FATEs, one in particular in Costa Del Sol. Alas however, we seem to be getting off topic.

On topic, I've never found a single lore/non lore reason to dislike my choice of racial preferences.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yehn'zi Panipahr
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    I feel like I'm recalling a post somewhere, from some time ago, that noted that in character creation now, there would be certain options that would give one traits slightly closer to the "other" tribe so as to give people who wanted to RP crossbreeds or make a character with a certain set of stats still look like a character from the other tribe. (I.e., you're a min-maxer who wants a Keeper for healing stats, but you like the appearance of Seeker better.) I mean, if you look at other parts of that description--saying that Keepers are known for darker hair, for example--it also doesn't match with the character generator, as bright white and pink and what the heck ever are still options for Keepers I believe...

I think that, in this case, it's an issue of unpleasable fanbase. Square wants to give people some different options to pick from, but they don't have the resources/are too lazy to give THAT many options, so sometimes you get the mouth shape you want, but the wrong size fangs. Meanwhile, someone else is super jazzed that they were able to make a Keeper with only tiny little fangs. Square can't make everyone happy all the time.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vik Vicious
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    I don't really have anything to add, just wanted to give the OP due props for the thread title.
    (1)

Greetings,

Apologies for the length of time it took us to get a reply to you, Keroa.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that I'll be the bearer of bad news as there aren't any plans to make changes to these sets of teeth as the team created them at this size intentionally. As these sets of teeth have always been this way, and there are players who use this mouth option and enjoy it the way it is, I'm sure you can imagine the feelings of those players that would be upset if suddenly their teeth were changed after the fact.
    (29)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Thya Kahzuun
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    I would actually appreciate a Fang slider. Archeage had one, maybe one could be implemented here?
    (12)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast