Player
    Character
    Kailia Greenheart
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90

Future Furniture requests

So here's some requests for future Furniture I'd like to see!

First up, the partitions are great, can you add a version of each style with doorways. Partition Arches basically. This way we can make bedroom doorways and such.

Second, kitchen wise, can we get a few of the stoves and sinks we seen in some of the NPC's homes? Here's some screenshots I took of what I'd expect in stoves. They don't have to be functional:

And add chamberpots! Let us put together a full featured bathrooms.

Third: Add in Vanity furniture. For those who don't know what those are. They are like desk dressers that usually have their own stools and built on mirrors.

And finally, this can fit in the rugs category, but why not take some of the floor styles and make them into square rugs so like if we got a wood floor, we can have a tiled/brick floor for kitchens and such. Just an idea!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sa'niquel Amrita
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    I would absolutely love it; if we could add personal rooms to our private homes just like the FC houses. - 100k each with a max of 3 perhaps?

It would be the perfect place to make a privy (as above) or make a bedroom.

I would like to allow my guests access to my house but have my Bedroom off limits

Mirrors would be lovely too ^-^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zali Kaloti
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    I'd really love for more wall-hanging items, I'm fairly jealous of the homes you see in like Forgotten Springs that have food and tools hanging from the walls.
    (0)