Character
    Sod Ransom
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70

Chaos Theory FC - Family Friendly, Established and Thriving

Greetings all!

Chaos Theory is a family friendly, non-elitist, rank 8 Free Company that has it's roots all the way back in FFXI on the Fairy -> Sylph server. We pride ourselves in the way we treat our members, focusing more on the relationships that we form rather than the progression we make. While obviously progression is what we're all working towards in this game, our belief is that when we focus on the relationships first, the accomplishments from our progression achievements are all the more richer and rewarding. We also believe in creating a free environment for all our members where they can enjoy Eorzea without the baggage of elitist pressure, remembering that this is first and foremost a game, and that there are actual people behind the player characters running around on our screens.

We have a charter that serves to define our vision and mission. We have a newsletter that serves to strengthen our community by giving people an outlet to show off their love for FFXIV. We have an active forum community that we use to organize our events and contests, as well as to give the folks at work a way to still participate in the community during the day. We also have a new recruitment video made by one of our members- Nights Illusion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBwwByPTTks

We currently have got a great thing going. Lots of energy and excitement in the FC. And our doors are open for others to come in and enjoy the same family atmosphere that we've established in our current community. Please, join us, come and make our family yours!
    (7)
    Last edited by SodRansom; 10-31-2014 at 08:31 AM.

Player
    Character
    Nights Illusion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    great group of guys/gals
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vik Vicious
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Whoo! "Don't need nothin' but a good time"

Come hang out or craft with us at Casa del Chaos in ward 1 of the lavender beds, plot 30, decorated inside and out by the wonderful Nyena Nosidam.

We have a lot of members actively working on SCoB and recent primals also. There's something for everyone at Chaos Theory, #5 Hyperion company of September!

We purge our roster of anyone inactive for more than 60 days; so we can say with confidence that we have 84 active members.

If you have any questions, find Sod Ransom, Teedub Trojanweed, Vik Vicious, Nyena Nosidam, Nia Niamu, Tarmus Riker, Riku La'nora, Emirii Mei, Aland Starkeeper, or Valentine Windblessed in-game.

Ask any of us for our TeamSpeak3 info and come chat with us or just apply now @ www.ChaosTheoryFFXIV.enjin.com!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Nia Niamu
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    We have a great time making fun or mischief and usually both at the same time .
    Come join in the fun mischief ->http://www.chaostheoryffxiv.enjin.com/
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Leorik Antares
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 52
    hi I am looking to server jump I recently moved to a smaller server and its just not working for me as there isn't many people when I play. I came across you all on here an I was just wondering about how many people do u have active in ur fc an on ur server is there alotta stuff goin on in pf. ur fc seems like something that would work for me as I am just came back from a 5 month break from the game an I just want some friendly people to do stuff with in game just don't wanta jump servers again and find that most the server is empty
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sod Ransom
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Hey Bal,

I'd say consistently there's 15-35 people on at the same time in the FC, and it definitely has an active feel to it. We do clear our roster on a regular basis, so a solid majority of our 86 people are active in the FC. The party finder on Hyperion has always seemed very active to me, although tbh I don't use it too much. I usually am getting parties within the FC going whenever I do a run of whatever. But yeah, come on over, we're definitely friendly, and like to meet new friends. One thing I forgot to mention in the OP too was that most of us are CST, and so the peak hours for activity are 5-11pm cst or so.
    (1)

http://chaostheoryffxiv.enjin.com

Player
    Character
    Teedub Trojanweed
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    hyperion is an active server, we still have the occasional lock out period for creating characters, and its not rare to get the que to log into the server. (never long ussually only a few mins.)

we are a very active FC.

come join us all!

also if theres any small FC's looking to join up with a larger group, feel free to messgae us and we can discuss anything you may want to know.

Thanks!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sod Ransom
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    We are still open for recruitment!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vik Vicious
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Bump for Chaos!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sod Ransom
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Just had a townhall meeting the other night. You can check it our here if you want to get a feel for what we sound like in person, and hear about the latest topics going on in the leadership discussion. Beware though, I tend to ramble :/

http://chaostheoryffxiv.enjin.com/fo...post/last#last
    (0)

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast