Player
    Character
    Lycelle Astarinn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70

Cascadier Uniform, and One-Item Restore?

I received my Cascadier Uniform Vouchers, but in a moment of fail I exchanged it for the top pieces of both genders. I do know that the Calamity Salvager NPC can exchange one piece of the Black Summer gear to it's other-gendered counterpart but since you can't exchange a top piece for a bottom piece I'm still screwed.

I have contacted Support Desk over this, and while I am happy with the fast responses they gave me they replied to me with a response about how they can restore it, but it may apply over the one-time item restore policy.

I'm making this post to be sure - does a request to exchange one top piece of the Black Summer gear to a bottom piece or to get my voucher back apply to this? I'm asking to be sure as the Support Desk's responses to me became rather generic (they stopped referring to their specific names after clarifying why I cannot use the Salvager) and I'm not sure if I should use a one-time reimbursement for glamour gear, even if it is a subscription reward.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Rosalynne Hawethorne
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    I did the exact same thing on one of my characters. I sent a report in-game but never heard anything back.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Malfoy Fleurentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I'd be scared to try that, because you never know what can happen in the future, but you can always swap the missing piece out for something else and dye it to match. I really didn't like the style of the top so I just dyed a hempen camise to match the bottom and went with a tankini look til I could get a different swimsuit set.
    (0)