Player
    Character
    Garu Dyne
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90

Had to purchase on-site ticket... no Moogle code?

I am sure I put the right email in since I got all the documentation that I purchased a ticket... but it seems like the tickets purchased at Fan Fest were not eligible to get a Moogle Attire code since I haven't gotten anything in my regular or junk email folders. Will I have to purchase the stream subscription if I want the item?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Martin Arcainess
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    By on site I presume mean at the Venu itself and not online? If that's the case I don't think you can get one since your brought yours in RL and so couldn't enter your email in RL.

But if you brought it online, double check that your email is correct. If it's not correct then contact SE or Evenbite.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Garu Dyne
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    We had to put our email in to get receipts and so on from Eventbrite, so my email is in the system. They had us put all the information you would put in when preregistering online on tablets at the counter, so it's not that exactly...

Here's what was in the receipt:
    All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds, ticket cancellations or transfers.
    Only the ticket purchaser can edit information after the tickets are purchased. An Eventbrite account is required to make any changes, and can only be done before August 31 11:30 p.m. (PDT) (Final time is TBD). To make changes, click the order # on the confirmation screen or email receipt after making your purchase, sign up for an account, and proceed with your edits.

Each Fan Festival ticket bearer will receive a select number of goodies at the event, including an in-game item (details to be announced later). Please note however that these items will not be shipped and can only be received at the event itself.
    Hopefully this gets sorted out.
    (0)

Player

There's already been a post similar. They were directed to contact SE customer support.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Garu Dyne
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I did go through SE support first last week after everyone else got their codes and they basically gave me a generic answer of "you will get the code after Fanfest"

Thankfully it was sent out today, so anyone who is looking for theirs should find it now
    (0)